One school in Somaliland put more kids in Ivy League than the entire US Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with the Somalis in the USA? How can all these kids grow up in the USA and very few (if any) of them end up in top schools? Abaarso didn't even exist ten years ago! All I see from US Somalis is them proudly advertising their lack of education and bragging about their tribalistic ideals.

I get what you’re saying, but at the same time the school is very exclusive. They pick the brightest kids, give them individualized attention with excellent teachers and smaller classes. Nothing wrong with that, it's wonderful. But it's not the same type of attention that most Somali kids will be getting in the diaspora where many will go to straight shit schools. What Abaarso do is great. Somalis, generally, need to step their game up in the diaspora and not just in terms education.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This topic has being sexually abused by me. People already know this school. I've being promoting this school for the past 5 years adeer.

Let it go you neef!

This topic has being sexually abused by me. People already know this school. I've being promoting this school for the past 5 years adeer.

Let it go you neef!
'Has being' doesn't make any sense. Never ever use it anywhere. You're exactly the sort of person I'm talking about here. You probably grew up in the West, had every opportunity handed to you on a silver plate, and now can't even get basic grammar right! f*ck off, imbecile.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
'Has being' doesn't make any sense. Never ever use it anywhere. You're exactly the sort of person I'm talking about here. You probably grew up in the West, had every opportunity handed to you on a silver plate, and now can't even get basic grammar right! f*ck off, imbecile.

Easy adeer! Easy! Nin waalan ban isku doontey.

I'm writing this stuff on the go and I'm not checking my grammar. It is not as if I'm preparing an essay for my English class.

:mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
In 50 years or so your average African school will be better than your average American school

And that ain't a hyperbole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts