One Requirement for any future president of the failed colonial project

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
Any candidate once elected, should relinquish their foreign passport if they hold one and live with their families in the country. Where are the kids of farmaajo and the opposition?

This rule should also apply to the member states.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
I agree. Idc whether they fear qarax, afduub & al shbab. This should go for everyone involved in our state affairs aka qabiil heads (clan state presidents), mps & wasiirs. They should live the life. Their families & wealth aren't more important than the families and wealth of the poor citizens that reside in the country.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Any candidate once elected, should relinquish their foreign passport if they hold one and live with their families in the country. Where are the kids of farmaajo and the opposition?

I agree that is one of the reasons I support Amiirka, Farmaajo has relinquished his passport

Jungle

VIP

How is it anyones business where the presidents kids live or study?

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
How is it anyones business where the presidents kids live or study?
In a corrupt society like Somalia, it’s important. He will think twice on waging wars on his opponents, mismanagement, stealing, fight kebab seriously etc. Issues that affects his own kids. Put the cambulo down and think for a sec. I rather have a local who never left and has his family there than a diaspora tuug who come to fill his pocket.

Jungle

VIP
In a corrupt society like Somalia, it’s important. He will think twice on waging wars on his opponents, mismanagement, stealing, fight kebab seriously etc. Issues that affects his own kids. Put the cambulo down and think for a sec. I rather have a local who never left and has his family there than a diaspora tuug who come to fill his pocket.
I said that because we are somali and most men who become president kids are grown. same with most africans so how is it any of our business where they are living? Its no ones business where their kids are.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Lol i think Somalia is the only country in the world which is a Swedish-Norwegian-Danish-British colony based on the leaders citizenship.

Never forgot when the guy who ran an afterschool tuition Centre in my area became an MP in Somalia, wild shit

One more thing to add, no gaajo should run for presidency only those who have wealth. As its proven that gaajo men are the most corrupt.

Deni's kids live in PL and he made his wealth in PL, the man is self-made.

Som

VIP

Farmaajo is the only one who relinquished his foreign citizenship. You can't force the family of the president to live in Somalia though, it's not practical. Relinquishing foreign citizenship should be enough

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
Farmaajo is the only one who relinquished his foreign citizenship. You can't force the family of the president to live in Somalia though, it's not practical. Relinquishing foreign citizenship should be enough
Having the family there is more important than relinquishing citizenship. No one is forcing anyone. It’s just a requirement.

Som

VIP
Having the family there is more important than relinquishing citizenship. No one is forcing anyone. It’s just a requirement.
Well what do you mean by family though? Nobody will be president if you say his wife and kids should live in Somalia. It's very unpractical also because Presidential candidates in their 50s and 60s probably have grown up kids who understandably want to live their own life

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Maxamed bin Harti I also argue we want 'experienced' politicians who worked at the local level, we don't want non-experienced politicians gettin the top job. NGO guys becoming president is only known in Somalia. Plus I wud add only productive regional states should be rewarded as they have something to offer the nation in terms of experience. There is no point having some b22n marehan or HAG in power who are from failed regions in comparison to a MJ/ISAAQ presidency/pm.

Trending