One question

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I am interested to join military training for some time however I can't see myself doing it here in Sweden because of many reasons. However I am intrigued to check out what Somalia is saying. Mind you that, I have never stepped my foot in Somalia and my fams are not from Xamar.

How does the process go, joining the Somali military? What should I expect as a qurbajoog nigga?
Please, don't come with bullshit ciyaaleed. Keep shit informative.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I am interested to join military training for some time however I can't see myself doing it here in Sweden because of many reasons. However I am intrigued to check out what Somalia is saying. Mind you that, I have never stepped my foot in Somalia and my fams are not from Xamar.

How does the process go, joining the Somali military? What should I expect as a qurbajoog nigga?
Please, don't come with bullshit ciyaaleed. Informative answers are always welcome
easy
fly to somalia
by some salid ,boor and khaat as gifts
go to your clan elders declare allegiance to them
pick up an ak
start killing al useless and for the glory of ur qabil

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
easy
fly to somalia
by some salid ,boor and khaat as gifts
go to your clan elders declare allegiance to them
pick up ak
and start killing al useless
I think he wants to join the official somali armed forces.

Not a clan militia.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You don't want to be a soldier in Somalia, literary the most underpaid and dangerous job in the world, it is better if you study for a degree and apply for a higher rank in Somalia rather than starting from the bottom.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You don't want to be a soldier in Somalia, literary the most underpaid and dangerous job in the world, it is better if you study for a degree and apply for a higher rank in Somalia rather than starting from the bottom.

Just military training. I hear what you're saying tho. I was interested to challenge myself and learn somali properly. I kinda feel out of touch with my people and i saw military as an effective tool to phase the caddaan influence off my system

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Just military training. I hear what you're saying tho. I was interested to challenge myself and learn somali properly. I kinda feel out of touch with my people and i saw military as an effective tool

I would say do volunteer work instead, this will help you interact with the locals and learn the language without risking your life.

The Somali armed forces probably are prob not even as coordinated and trained as the militaries of ancient kingdoms.

Youre better off training in sweden, and bringing in technique and expertise to Somalia in the future.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
That is so dangerous and retarded your better of wasting your time and getting a useless degree which sounds more level-headed than this

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
This dude aint talking about the army kiddos he means he is out of the touch of the culture aka needs dhaqan celis n he sees the quickest way is army in somalia btw brotha which city in sweden r u from