One Piece | Offical Netflix Trailer | Live Action

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1687119570007.png

Yaraye

VIP
because luffy is supposed to be brazilian all the characters got different ethnicities.

one of the main villain is somali :russ:
I had no idea! :chrisfreshhah: I assumed it was a japaness anime with asian character like all the others. I'm more of a kdrama gal than an anime.
I wonder if we are going to be featured? :krs: i think being a villian is more fun :mjlaugh:

I had no idea! :chrisfreshhah: I assumed it was a japaness anime with asian character like all the others. I'm more of a kdrama gal than an anime.
I wonder if we are going to be featured? :krs: i think being a villian is more fun :mjlaugh:
depends on if its a success and it goes far enough but i don't think a somali will end up playing blackbeard if it does get that far :francis:

1687119796896.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Blackbeard was definitely modeled after a warlord clan elder. Got Conqueror's Haki based on laandheere status.

I think the folks who think he doesn't have Conqueror's are on something. He scarred SHANKs fair square even without a Devil Fruit and Shanks is basically haki-man. No way some saaxiib who's only decent with armament and observation gets a fair hit like that in.

Do you know there is Somali pirate in one piece 😂
The author is a genius for sure. Those are all commonly known traits which made me wonder if he has friends or travelled there at the height of the civil war 25 years ago.

He stares at people (known as the man who never sleeps). Also note the lack of facial hair, chin beard and crooked teeth sticking out.

images

He has that older generation hair.
images

He laughs loudly and make himself as the centre of attention.

He talks with widsom in a loud manner.

Standing tall with lanky legs and forearms. You can only be lanky or fat due to genetics.
images

I really appreciate Oda’s design. He made African descent characters brown rather than dark unlike other anime. For example, you can tell Kuzan looks like a typical Horner and Daz Bonez look like an African American but both have same skin tone to make the show more appealing to the eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending