One Piece Fans soo gala

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
He's literally the most disgusting and evil character so far. Maybe not the worst but he's THAT bad. lmao. The fact that he's a pirate is a low blow from Oda-sensei! LMAO

:ftw9nwa:
Ethiopians were used for the generic famine episode in South park. May ethios burn, amiin.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Honestly i'm waiting for a somali manga on the naval battles and defeat of the portugues empire. I hope a somali capitalises on that and profits on it instead of an ajnabi.

Seriously a somali manga would be fly.

It wasn't Marineford sorry, it was that one with Doflamingo and his Island. The episodes were taking the piss in that arc it went like;

Introduction to the Series (for the 9494949th time) for 2 minutes
Opening for 3 minutes
Recap to the arc for 2 minutes
3-4 minutes of standoffs, grunting and overview shots of the Island
Actual new content

Wallahi there were only 10 minutes of original content per episode that was mediocre. That frustrated me so much man, I just gave up.

If you want to watch a proper anime, watch Fullmetal Alchemist or Hunter X hunter. That's good stuff

Aww but the upcoming arcs are one of the best. I know how much Dressrosa dragged but if I were you, i'd skim it and watch the important bits. It only goes uphill from there.

Btw, i've seen Full and Hunter and they're both great

most powerful gang in the entire series check

latest

Aww but the upcoming arcs are one of the best. I know how much Dressrosa dragged but if I were you, i'd skim it and watch the important bits. It only goes uphill from there.

Btw, i've seen Full and Hunter and they're both great
The Human transmutation scene at the beginning of the series in FMAB is my fav anime scene of OAT. I actually took a course in cinematography just cause I loved the way that scene was directed so much.

Anyone who's curious and hasn't seen it; it gets good at; 3:39

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Blackbeard is one of those Somali who call Canjeero by it's wrong name. Laxoox

BTW is this news to you guys? Because i always knew. Blackbeard is a diaspora Somali from Sweden. I personally know his family, Good people. His dad used to be my Dugsi teacher.

The Human transmutation scene at the beginning of the series in FMAB is my fav anime scene of OAT. I actually took a course in cinematography just cause I loved the way that scene was directed so much.

Anyone who's curious and hasn't seen it; it gets good at; 3:39

I love that scene so much, as well as the part where he tried to save his brother after, it was so sad. Its been years though so I might re-watch it

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I love that scene so much, as well as the part where he tried to save his brother after, it was so sad. Its been years though so I might re-watch it
This is my Favorite Scene from Fullmetal Alchemist. Hell, it's My Favorite Scene in Anime, Ever.

P.S.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is a hundred times better than Fullmetal Alchemist.

Trending