One piece chapter 1115

one piece went from this

To this

Oda taking the piss. Before it felt so real, now it’s just goofy and extended.
Let Oda write his story bro, he mentioned whole cake in thriller bark and went there, foreshadowed gear 5 in binks sake and punk hazard, foreshadowed Elbaf in little garden, mentioned Vegapunk in water 7 so now we met him, he gave clues to the world sinking from the hole in enies lobby, rayleigh coating ships, and water7 slowly sinking.

one piece always been goofy, so gear 5 was no surprise. To add, oda clearly has his story thought out, think about what would happen based on how the story is going instead of what you want to happen, and I promise following the story will be a lot more fun.

Can you ninjas believe I started my OP experience from episode 1062 and have been watching weekly to this day. Nothing previous lol, just my friend told me check out a crazy fight and it as Zoro v king. I feel like I know enough about previous history just from watching popular scenes and callbacks like Luffy punching a celestial dragon, I watched the Netflix LA, which covers one early arc apparently. Also seen some other fights like luffy v doflamingo, and I watched op ep 1000 and 1015 because of the hype. Nothing else besides all that. Do you think I’m ok going forward ?

Can you ninjas believe I started my OP experience from episode 1062 and have been watching weekly to this day. Nothing previous lol, just my friend told me check out a crazy fight and it as Zoro v king. I feel like I know enough about previous history just from watching popular scenes and callbacks like Luffy punching a celestial dragon, I watched the Netflix LA, which covers one early arc apparently. Also seen some other fights like luffy v doflamingo, and I watched op ep 1000 and 1015 because of the hype. Nothing else besides all that. Do you think I’m ok going forward ?
this is more diabolical than skipping skypiea. ARE YOU ALRIGHT???

this is more diabolical than skipping skypiea. ARE YOU ALRIGHT???
haha I wonder the same sxb. I don’t know why but the back to back fights from 1062 kept me intrigued and then that joyboy stuff . I also loved the reveal of that little kid aging up and becoming shogun. Most of all I loved that little backstory they gave to Kaido before he got defeated. 10 years old kid running shit

This is hilarious, I appreciate the honesty.

respectfully though, one piece’s greatest strength isn’t fights. It’ biggest strengths are worldbuilding, short term, & long term storytelling. It’s the type of story where every little thing leads to something else, for example, you’ll notice one guy has a gold lighter for cigarretes

-The gold lighter has blue flames which is his power, to conjure blue flames on his legs.

-The design on the lighter is a woman. The woman being his mother who died from drug overdose Of a medicine that was supposed to save him as a baby while he was in the womb.

this complexity is just an item, if I were to provide character explanations it’d be way more. Pages can be written about luffy’s hat. The locations they go to have similar exposition on their geopolitics, geographic makeup , languages, currencies, wildlife, races, and climate

1000 episodes is too much, if you can read it, or wait for the remake. That’d be for the best 🙏

enel-eneru.gif

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
What a Zoo, go back and read/watch every single chapter or episode you monkey
:dead: Missing out on so much

Nah this is the best One Piece has ever been, story and plot wise, don’t be fooled by nostalgia
I agree with you. Post timeskip is better. I’m speaking strictly about the anime though. the animation and slow dragging used to be ass in dressrosa all the way to whole cake because of dragon ball getting more work put into it since they are under the same studio.

Last edited:
This is the best arc post time skip and is in my top 3 all time. I think some of the marines will defect from their positions after hearing what Vegapunk says and SWORD will be the new "Marines" that they'll flock to join.

Trending