One person I miss the most from somnet is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

The single mother is probably on pal talk hunting down her next victim I mean husband.

I don't miss anyone from somnet. All my peoples are here with me. :rejoice:

You're an Arab bootyclapper yourself; you're a follower of repackaged Arab paganism instead of Waaq

Bullshit. By that definition alone, then 1.6 billion Muslims including your own family would be termed as "Arab bootyclappers".....which sounds ridiculous in and of itself.

My loyalty is to Allah alone, not to some foreign ethnic group.

Bullshit. By that definition alone, then 1.6 billion Muslims including your own family would be termed as "Arab bootyclappers".....which sounds ridiculous in and of itself.

My loyalty is to Allah alone, not to some foreign ethnic group.

Just because I said I'm a dark skinned African doesn't make me a Arab bootyclappers.

Whatever number you guys are (who even knows your true numbers, you've been the same 1.5 billiom number for 100 years) means that is the number of Arab bootyclappers that exist on this Earth.

Your loyalty is to repackaged Arab paganism now known as Islam

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Just because I said I'm a dark skinned African doesn't make me a Arab bootyclappers.

Whatever number you guys are (who even knows your true numbers, you've been the same 1.5 billiom number for 100 years) means that is the number of Arab bootyclappers that exist on this Earth.

Your loyalty is to repackaged Arab paganism now known as Islam
:eek:

Why shocked? Next week or so millions of Muslims will be doing Hajj, the pagan ritual. Going around the kaaba many times like the Arab paganists did, praying towards the Kaaba (where the idols use to be) like the paganists did, kissing and touching the black stone like the paganists did, throwing stones at Satan like the paganists did, fasting for a day like the paganists did. That's just during hajj. The list is endless.

Why shocked? Next week or so millions of Muslims will be doing Hajj, the pagan ritual. Going around the kaaba many times like the Arab paganists did, praying towards the Kaaba (where the idols use to be) like the paganists did, kissing and touching the black stone like the paganists did, throwing stones at Satan like the paganists did, fasting for a day like the paganists did. That's just during hajj. The list is endless.

The fact that you aren't even aware that the Hajj rituals date back to the time of Abraham and his son Ishmael....shows to me your appalling lack of knowledge on the Deen.

Please, just sit in the corner for 30 minutes. You've said enough for today.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
AJ,

idols in the Kaba were destroyed when Mecca was conquered by The Muslims.

Also fasting was prescribed throughout the history of monotheistic faiths; from Abraham to Muhammad peace be upon them.

You are regurgitating stuff you have heard, but the Quran is pretty clear about this. The Oneness of Allah predates Prophet Muhammad and every prophet was sent with that same messenge, to worship Allah alone and not associate anything besides him.

We Muslims worship only ONE GOD without partnership. We don't associate him with any idols and we practice everything as the messenger of Allah PBUH showed us, so how could you exemplify us with the pagans who did not worship Allah but idols and took others as authority besides him?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Abdijohn , listen! Xoolayahow leave the Deen alone. Make your argument without offending us innocent ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending