One of you just broke my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
elman-painting.jpg

I'm tempted to spread this in hotep circles as the original depiction of Black Jesus

Your entire post are you 12 or not ? Stop beating around the bush, it's past your bedtime as well

I'm 39

Codeine

What the hell is an old man like you doing on here !! Have you no house to run ? Children to look after ? A job to attend to ? My goodness
Early retirement in Somalia, my eldest and only son got married 3 months back. But both my wives are due to give birth this summer, so I should be occupied with them fairly soon. Hoping for good health

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Early retirement in Somalia, my eldest and only son got married 3 months back. But both my wives are due to give birth this summer, so I should be occupied with them fairly soon. Hoping for good health
How old are these wife of yours if your eldest son is due to get married ? This story sounds fishy stop joking I am practically your family

Codeine

How old are these wife of yours if your eldest son is due to get married ? This story sounds fishy stop joking I am practically your family

That was my first wife and the love of my life. She was only year older than me, but we got forcibly separated 6 years back, My wives now are a little bit younger than me.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That was my first wife and the love of my life. She was only year older than me, but we got forcibly separated 6 years back, My wives now are a little bit younger than me.
My god your a strange man what are you doing on this site ? Gosh are u a bum man who does nothing but surf online ? A woman's worst nightmare

Codeine

My god your a strange man what are you doing on this site ? Gosh are u a bum man who does nothing but surf online ? A woman's worst nightmare

Don't be so hasty to judge me. I milked our camel, made some decent suugo, and cleaned the house. Both my wives are passed out on the couch. I'm about to start on some Xalwa, curious to see how that turns out

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Don't be so hasty to judge me. I milked our camel, made some decent suugo, and cleaned the house. Both my wives are passed out on the couch. I'm about to start on some Xalwa, curious to see how that turns out
Your weird leave me alone no sane man would spend time on this site with two wife's to cater to and a grown child to regulate

Codeine

Your weird leave me alone no sane man would spend time on this site with two wife's to cater to and a grown child to regulate

I have not seen my son in 6 years, and unfortunately it's unlikely I'll see him any time soon. My wives on the other hand are both taken care of and perfectly content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts