One of the worst countries to ever go to in Africa is..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Djibouti

wholly cow! Someone just said that they’ve stayed at a hotel there for 3 nights and we’re charged $1400

That hot place is so expensive

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
it's too expensive. I was told by family in Djibouti that a small chocolate bar is $14:mjkkk:

it is a true shithole

An obese dictator rules that place like a family business. The idiot couldn’t even understand that importing stuff all the way from France would be counterproductive. As opposed to striking a deal with Ethiopia to import stuff such as agricultural things

OffTheDome

Proud American
it is a true shithole

An obese dictator rules that place like a family business. The idiot couldn’t even understand that importing stuff all the way from France would be counterproductive. As opposed to striking a deal with Ethiopia to import stuff such as agricultural things
Their slums are worse than Mogadishu’s. Djiboutians literally move to Hargeisa, Borama etc

idk how Djiboutian's haven't revolted yet :childplease:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Their slums are worse than Mogadishu’s. Djiboutians literally move to Hargeisa, Borama etc

idk how Djiboutian's haven't revolted yet :childplease:

Any city in unrecognized SL is better for than dictator controlled Djibouti. It’s a shame how filthy and poor the country is considering the population is less than 1mill

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Zambia was a real shithole tbh

I thought it was a rising star in Africa.

I even advised folks to move there for good schooling for their kids. People that wanted to take their kids away from Western influences

it is a true shithole

That nigga family killed every person who fought against the French colonialists and now even his clansmen want to get rid of him. Very corrupt and incompetent bunch.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Any city in unrecognized SL is better for than dictator controlled Djibouti. It’s a shame how filthy and poor the country is considering the population is less than 1mill

no excuse for anyone to be not living a decent life over there. With citizen population (300k refugees from Ethiopia, Somalia & Yemen). Each citizen could be given a monthly income with the 5 bases that have been rented for $700m plus the rent of the port to Ethiopia plus the UN handouts. There’s just no excuse. I don’t understand why there’s no revolt. I do understand that the French army guarantees security of the leadership but if the people revolt the French would have to back down.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
no excuse for anyone to be not living a decent life over there. With citizen population (300k refugees from Ethiopia, Somalia & Yemen). Each citizen could be given a monthly income with the 5 bases that have been rented for $700m plus the rent of the port to Ethiopia plus the UN handouts. There’s just no excuse. I don’t understand why there’s no revolt. I do understand that the French army guarantees security of the leadership but if the people revolt the French would have to back down.

The fat dictator and his family have pocketed billions from the poor citizens there. It’s a shame really

Trending