One of the Somaliland region RRU terrorists killed in Ceel Afweyn yesterday

Bohol

VIP
Mohamoud Ahmed Abokor part of the RRU. He was killed after the RRU attacked south Ceel Afweyn neighborhood and killed a 16 year old boy.

upload_2019-7-29_14-57-9.png

upload_2019-7-29_0-56-15-png.76394

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
hooyaada siilkeeda madow uu sheeg. They attacked the SY neighborhood in Ceel Afweyn and killed a 16 year old boy. This terrorist got what he deserved.

:manny:
he's

You're insults do nothing, just further proves my point

Stop lying Allah is Watching you but you don't care on the amount hate you pollute on this website and all the people you slander.

Keep digging your way to jahannam

Bohol

VIP
he's

You're insults do nothing, just further proves my point

Stop lying Allah is Watching you but you don't care on the amount hate you pollute on this website and all the people you slander.

Keep digging your way to jahannam

Like I said no tears for a terrorist that killed a unarmed 16 year old boy.

:camby:

SirLancelLord

VIP
Like I said no tears for a terrorist that killed a unarmed 16 year old boy.

:camby:

If you didn't witness him do it and have no proof be quiet. In Islam there is 100% certainty

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day must either speak good or remain silent."

[Muslim] .

Bohol

VIP
If you didn't witness him do it and have no proof be quiet. In Islam there is 100% certainty

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day must either speak good or remain silent."

[Muslim] .

Munafiiq boy the RRU are terrorists in Somaliland region they have attacked countless unarmed civilians before and got away with it. Not this time though.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Munafiiq boy the RRU are terrorists in Somaliland region they have attacked countless unarmed civilians before and got away with it. Not this time though.

That's your opinion, that's calling American police terrorist for all their killings

And Amisom for all the innocent Somalia they've killed .

But because you have an obsession with Somaliland you just point that out

I'm done, no point arguing with you. Pointless

Bohol

VIP
That's your opinion, that's calling American police terrorist for all their killings

And Amisom for all the innocent Somalia they've killed .

But because you have an obsession with Somaliland you just point that out

I'm done, no point arguing with you. Pointless

My opinion? get the f*ck out of here . Trying to make excuses for RRU terrorists that attack houses in the middle of the night.

:gucciwhat:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
My opinion? get the f*ck out of here . Trying to make excuses for RRU terrorists that attack houses in the middle of the night.

Imagine the cabaad he would make if someone defended the kacaan's red berets this way.
:pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
Imagine the cabaad he would make if someone defended the kacaan's red berets this way.
:pachah1:

What is sadder is this b!tch tried to quote quran verses to justify RRU terrorists attacking unarmed civilians and then getting their asses handed to them.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What is sadder is this b!tch tried to quote quran verses to justify RRU terrorists attacking unarmed civilians and then getting their asses handed to them.

I was typing that out but you got there before me. I guess, in dire times you become more religious.

Bohol

VIP
I was typing that out but you got there before me. I guess, in dire times you become more religious.

That is why I don't take secessionists serious they are the biggest hypocrites and filth who deserve my boot on their necks forever. Their biggest s will tell you "illahay ka baq ha na kala qaybiin" , since when did dom became halal?

Trending