One of the Somali girls from last night didn't give me chance to talk.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
My cousin and I were kicking with them at a house last night. One of the girls was normal and took turns talking but what surprised me was the other Somali girl. She is having IT related discussion with me as she's in that field too and I've noticed on a few occasions throughput the night that she keeps talking non-stop and just didn't let me enter into to discuss or to help clarify something for her. I finally had to just talk over her and insist I talk before I forget what I was gonna say.

I was like wtf is she borderline autistic or brain damaged from some drug or something? She talked for over 5 minutes straight. In a convo you're supposed to take turns talking and let others talk.

Meme Wtf GIF

Cerberus

VIP
She seems passionate about it then bro
She did it for other topics too. Anytime she starts talking it never ends so I just eventually go back to my laptop or smartphone and check out Sspot or something

Cerberus

VIP
Who is that woman in your profile picture
She was a good US soldier killed by another US soldier enlist. His girlfriend even helped bury remains and he ended up killing himself as police closed in and his gf got prison sentence. Victim was Latino American girl.

Trending

Latest posts