One of the most hardcore former Kulmiye mouthpieces (Xildhibaan Dheeg) joins WADANI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
That might be the case but they (Ethiopian Gadabursi) will not vote in SL elections. As it tand now they are divided between Wadani and Kulmiye.

The Ethiopian Gadabursi are mainly Makahiil who also make up the majority in Awdal. The Vice president of WADANI Mohamed Ali is
Makahiil. He will make sure to deliver 70% of Awdal on a plate.

:manny:

musharax-ambasador-maxamed-cali-awcabdi.jpg

@shanqale what's the latest news with Dolbahante in Sool fill us in.

if you are talking about the ones who will take part of the election. they will all vote for kulmiye since they have no reason to vote other parties. maybe barkad in widh widh and their tuulos might vote for ucid (whoever votes for ucid his card will go to waste lmao)

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
if you are talking about the ones who will take part of the election. they will all vote for kulmiye since they have no reason to vote other parties. maybe barkad in widh widh and their tuulos might vote for ucid (whoever votes for ucid his card will go to waste lmao)

What's your point of view in SL politics? Every dhulo I met back home supports SL. Hargeysa iyo burcona wayku badanyhihiin. It would be nice if dhulo fully joined, I think HJ would immediately make a hizbi with them kkkk:yousmart:

I did notice the Buhoodle district/ Southern Las Anod areas has a lot of towns that means the Farah Garad are larger than the Mohamud
Garad. In comparison the Nugaal valley is not highly populated. Buhoodle district alone has larger population than Taleex district + Xudun district + several other Dhulo towns in Sanaag. Reer Hagar & other Ahmed Garaads are the true landheers of Dhulos.
yes. farah garaad are under estimated compare to Mohamed garaad. barkad's settlement are also growing at good rate (I think they will vote for ucid lol since waraabe spent too much time there and opened an office) and ahmed garaad are bigger than ugaadhyahan imo. I think they had a higher population than ugaadhyahan during colonial time. lets not forget they have couple of settlement in Ethiopia
Don't lie in every estimate taleh a district with 70% of nuur ahmed 60-70% of wacays cabdulle 80% of Cumar wacays probably half of mohmoud Ugadyahaan is always less than 30% smaller than Buhoodle district:cryinglaughsmiley:
Buhoodle is lived by khalid,yahye,wacays aden,samakab ahmed,barked,reer hagar, cali geri,hayaag,jamac siyaad:cryinglaughsmiley:
Ugaadhyahan is 50% of sool population in every estimate :cryinglaughsmiley:

Don't lie in every estimate taleh a district with 70% of nuur ahmed 60-70% of wacays cabdulle 80% of Cumar wacays probably half of mohmoud Ugadyahaan is always less than 30% smaller than Buhoodle district:cryinglaughsmiley:
Buhoodle is lived by khalid,yahye,wacays aden,samakab ahmed,barked,reer hagar, cali geri,hayaag,jamac siyaad:cryinglaughsmiley:
Ugaadhyahan is 50% of sool population in every estimate :cryinglaughsmiley:

in the past ahmed garaad was majority compare to ugaadhyhan

but today faraax garaad is actually larger than mohamed garaad. even in you post you said ,wacays aden,samakab ahmed,barked,reer hagar, cali geri live in the buuhoodle.

4 waa ahmed garaad.

and lets not forget cigaal naaleye have a good presence.

in the past ahmed garaad was majority but faraax garaad is actually larger than mohamed garaad. even in you post you said ,wacays aden,samakab ahmed,barked,reer hagar, cali geri live in the buuhoodle

4 waa ahmed garaad.

and lets not forget cigaal naaleye have a good presence.
I said as a whole district using buhoodle town as measuring stick is pointless since we don't have population estimate of it but they made million estimates of districts :russ:
Like i said fraction of a fraction of Ugadyahaan is 30% smaller than a district lived by all dhulos not named bah ararsame,ugas,qayaad:russ:
You can use the argument of them living in Ethiopia but you seem to forget am not even including xudun district where alot of the taleh inhabitants spill off to or adding nalaye ahmed at all:manny:

I said as a whole district using buhoodle town as measuring stick is pointless since we don't have population estimate of it but they made million estimates of districts :russ:
Like i said fraction of a fraction of Ugadyahaan is 30% smaller than a district lived by all dhulos not named bah ararsame,ugas,qayaad:russ:
You can use the argument of them living in Ethiopia but you seem to forget am not even including xudun district where alot of the taleh inhabitants spill off to or adding nalaye ahmed at all:manny:
it would be better if we had a farah garaad dude argure with you since i am not one. i am from ethiopia tuulo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but what happened to sspot dhulos. we do have couple but they dont like engaging in clan topics.

it would be better if we had a farah garaad dude argure with you since i am not one. i am from ethiopia tuulo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but what happened to sspot dhulos. we do have couple but they dont like engaging in clan topics.
You be suprised none of em exist online:manny:
All dhulos posters online are mohamoud garad or boh nugaal this isnt really surprising they make the majority in the south(place where diaspora somalis all came from)
Occasionally you have bah ararsame thoe:kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
The young suldaan of Mohamed Daud (Cidagale) looks like Meth. They must be close relatives @R.Kelly .

Suldaanka Guuyoobaha oo Taageeray Xisbiga WADDANI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending