One of the many reasons Turkey is a blessed nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Indeed, they should lead the muslim world not the greedy arabs.
Turks are the defenders of Islam historically they protected the Muslim heart land from the Russians,European and Asian hordes and spread Islam to those lands Seljuks,Mamelukes,and Ottomans may Allah bless the Turk:salute:

Turks are the defenders of Islam historically they protected the Muslim heart land from the Russians,European and Asian hordes and spread Islam to those lands Seljuks,Mamelukes,and Ottomans may Allah bless the Turk:salute:
That was in the past Turks now put their ethnic identity before Islam and actually look down on religious muslims. Streets of Istanbul look like any European city.

CaliTedesse

I โค๏ธ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That was in the past Turks now put their ethnic identity before Islam and actually look down on religious muslims. Streets of Istanbul look like any European city.
these people are gullible asf

CaliTedesse

I โค๏ธ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Its only Somalians that hardly learn from other countries and peoples and remain anarchic tribe thumping xaywaniin

Btw this is normal for Western countries they do this all the time and Turkey learned from the gaallo who are not Muslim yet compassionate towards animals.
the turkish have always been compassionate to cats, istanbul being known as the city of cats, they expanded to dogs so what. stop dickriding the mushrikeen

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@redpen, remind me which muslim country can now say it's a developed one? "Shut up gaal" while living and enjoying gaal countries. Such a parasite like yourself should stay in Somalia and enjoy the Muslim lifestyle.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Its only Somalians that hardly learn from other countries and peoples and remain anarchic tribe thumping xaywaniin

If they drop their archaic tradition and also their version of Islam and they adopt the Turkish way, they could enjoy the joy of a developping country. More Secularism, less Tribalism and Islamism and Arabism.

@redpen, remind me which muslim country can now say it's a developed one? "Shut up gaal" while living and enjoying gaal countries. Such a parasite like yourself should stay in Somalia and enjoy the Muslim lifestyle.
richest per capita and best hdi countries are both muslim. i don't even think your somali. you're a sudanese goal.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Beautiful country and beautiful people. Singapore and Turkey are two of my favorite countries, we Somalis need to look up to them

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
richest per capita and best hdi countries are both muslim. i don't even think your somali. you're a sudanese goal.

>Richest per Capita and best HDI are both muslim,

lolz
upload_2019-3-23_16-39-8.png

Stop lying.
>Sudanese.
Aamus nacasyahow foosha xun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts