One of the greatest Muslim figures in recent ethiopian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaarraa Abbaa Gadaa

He was a oromo islamist who believed islam was predecent before anything even the Oromo people which he had a deep commitment and love for

He spent most of his life fighting for freedom against the deranged Ethiopian terrorist regime who sincerely hate Islam and want to destroy all muslims

He never took the side of his own people if they wronged their fellow non Oromo muslims

He stopped several clan fights and land issues between Somalis and oromos and took our side several times just because we shared the same religion, He refused to fight somalis and he also protected hararis even though he did not have the resources to do so , Compared to Olf who have extreme hate towards all non oromos even those who did not fight them or cause them suffering, Olf is mostly composed of western Oromo protestants

May he receive Jannah he was a great man, few men of his caliber exist today, He never forfeited his struggle against the habash kuffar, I put him on the level of Dr Mohamed Siraad Doolal who was another great man who fought for the perseverance of Somalis and islam
May they both receive the highest level of jannah

Even though oromos rightfully receive flack for being cawaan and barely muslim, some can even Change religion for monetary gain

I most say hararghe oromos are a special breed who are true muslims at the same level of Somalis sometimes even fervently more muslims then Us, they don’t even eat from the same plate as gaals since they consider gaals to be at the level of animals and unclean

Last edited:
Peace, strength and tranquility illuminates from him in this picture
Hopefully men similar to him in both mindset and honor will lead us horn of African Muslims in the defense of our sacred and beloved religion
1ACF668D-797E-4BE7-9B87-CA1F3DD60DAC.jpeg

Jaarraa Abbaa Gadaa

He was a oromo islamist who believed islam was predecent before anything even the Oromo people which he had a deep commitment and love for

He spent most of his life fighting for freedom against the deranged Ethiopian terrorist regime who sincerely hate Islam and want to destroy all muslims

He never took the side of his own people if they wronged their fellow non Oromo muslims

He stopped several clan fights and land issues between Somalis and oromos and took our side several times just because we shared the same religion, He refused to fight somalis and he also protected hararis even though he did not have the resources to do so , Compared to Olf who have extreme hate towards all non oromos even those who did not fight them or cause them suffering, Olf is mostly composed of western Oromo protestants

May he receive Jannah he was a great man, few men of his caliber exist today, He never forfeited his struggle against the habash kuffar, I put him on the level of Dr Mohamed Siraad Doolal who was another great man who fought for the perseverance of Somalis and islam
May they both receive the highest level of jannah

Even though oromos rightfully receive flack for being cawaan and barely muslim, some can even Change religion for monetary gain

I most say hararghe oromos are a special breed who are true muslims at the same level of Somalis sometimes even fervently more muslims then Us, they don’t even eat from the same plate as gaals since they consider gaals to be at the level of animals and unclean
You are an Amhara?

Claimming OLF is composed of Western Oromo Christian's is just sheer lies.

Its OPDO that was composed of Western Oŕomo.

OLF never burnt somali villages in Oromia and infact I had relatives in Bali that were part of OLF.

The only toxic ideology of hate was brought by OPDO of which Lemma Magarsa and Abye were part of.
Even Jawar to an extent who created Qerro.

You are an Amhara?

Claimming OLF is composed of Western Oromo Christian's is just sheer lies.

Its OPDO that was composed of Western Oŕomo.

OLF never burnt somali villages in Oromia and infact I had relatives in Bali that were part of OLF.

The only toxic ideology of hate was brought by OPDO of which Lemma Magarsa and Abye were part of.
Even Jawar to an extent who created Qerro.
What I’m somali

It’s OPdo who burn Somali villages in 2018
but Olf started in the 90s when the bale and arsi colluded with olf

Somalis should of made Abyssinia an Islamic nation. I would of been a proud Somali if that had happened because my people would of been one the biggest muhahids of all time :mjkkk:

Plus not to mention an abundant supply of the Ethiopian females

Somalis should of made Abyssinia an Islamic nation. I would of been a proud Somali if that had happened because my people would of been one the biggest muhahids of all time :mjkkk:

We already have made enough ethiopians muslims, We spread islam to eastern oromos and somali bantus

We already have made enough ethiopians muslims, We spread islam to eastern oromos and somali bantus
True but Christianity is still the main religion in Ethiopia and plus Ahmed Gurey only conquered 3/4 of Ethiopia, not fully. Also Ethiopia is the one occupying Somali lands. But you know, Rasoullah SCW blessed Ethiopia, so it could be under the protection of Allah since the Abyssinian king granted protection to his followers

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
True but Christianity is still the main religion in Ethiopia and plus Ahmed Gurey only conquered 3/4 of Ethiopia, not fully. Also Ethiopia is the one occupying Somali lands. But you know, Rasoullah SCW blessed Ethiopia, so it could be under the protection of Allah since the Abyssinian king granted protection to his followers
So u telling me allah protected them all time

The founder of the Oromo liberation Army (OLF and IFLO), previously with the Somali Abow liberation front, he was a great man with so much love and respect from the Oromo nation. May Allah grant him janahtul firdows.
Is he respected amongst Oromo christians? I saw some mentally deranged twitter handles claiming to be Oromo calling this great man a terrorist, Probably were some habash kuffar behinds those site

Is he respected amongst Oromo christians? I saw some mentally deranged twitter handles claiming to be Oromo calling this great man a terrorist, Probably were some habash kuffar behinds those site

He was and is still respected by all Oromos, be it Muslims, Christians or Waaqist. He has a good reputation amongst all Oromos.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

My close friend is a Christian Eritrean, imagine if all of East Africa was Muslim :banderas: we would compete with the Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.