'One of the greatest Liverpool comebacks ever'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had me in the crib like

tumblr_mmwvz6yFqZ1rvs9wso1_500.gif

McD30

Bored to death
Lol at Liverpool celebrating like they've won their 6th Champions League trophy.

How low they've fallen to celebrate passing to the semis of the Europa League
It was a sensational comeback, 3-1 down against one of the greatest teams in the world in such a late stage, it's classic Liverpool. How it was won mattered more than the win. Liverpool beat Dortmund 4-0 2014 but no one remembers that.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
First thing Klopp needs to do in the summer is ship out Sakho and Lovren. Walahi Liverpool defend like U15 school boys.

But I was mighty impressed though with Liverpool. I was clapping them

giphy.gif

It was a sensational comeback, 3-1 down against one of the greatest teams in the world in such a late stage, it's classic Liverpool. How it was won mattered more than the win. Liverpool beat Dortmund 4-0 2014 but no one remembers that.
The showed spirit to comeback, but they did put themselves in that position early on with the two first goals. Sakho especially couldn't even manage to hold a defensive line, and was at fault for most of them

Could be hating, but enjoy the win nonetheless

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lmao thought Waraabe was the only Pool fan on SS? The win made you come out miyaa?siilaanyolaugh

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Good game but you havent won anything yet... remember last time Liverpool started celebrations early

:hemad:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
a rare match of football last night, didnt get to watch it live walahi but instead, was forced to watch Zombieland. f*ck those xasidin bt niggas, they deprived us of free European football.

Lets just hope Liverpool dont slip up in the semis :ftw9nwa:
gerrard-trophy.gif

I haven't been keeping up this year but when i read the title of the thread I thought it was gonna be about the CL Final against Ac Milan 11 years ago, now THAT was their biggest comeback. Glad i skipped school to watch that live. They are shite other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.