One of many reasons why Saudi Arabia is western dog

"Saudi is western dog" I hear people say.... as I see the Western news outlets get upset about Saudi working too closely with Russia, a country that is literally at war with the West....

Russian weapons manufacturers hosted at Saudi trade event​

Companies with direct links to Russian military set to attend, which is likely to heighten tensions with US

• Seven sanctioned Russian companies, including a manufacturer of military helicopters deployed in the war in Ukraine, are visiting Saudi Arabianext week as part of a trade mission to increase business with the Gulf state.

Companies including weapons manufacturers with direct links to the Russian military, state corporations involved in the invasion of Ukraine, and the agency overseeing a Ukrainian nuclear plant in the country seized by the Russian military last year, are set to attend.

Saudi Arabia’s willingness to develop business ties with Russian companies sanctioned by western states for their role in the invasion of Ukraine is likely to cause further tensions in its already strained relationship with Washington.

Hamzza

VIP
How can this happen in so called islamic country and they lead the Muslim world Allah help us
I don't think the West is forcing Saudi Arabia to liberalize or demonize Islamic manners and dress code like this. This is all the Shaitan MbZ's plan.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I don't think the West is forcing Saudi Arabia to liberalize or demonize Islamic manners and dress code like this. This is all the Shaitan MbZ's plan.
Yap, he's western poppet he really want the 7 spot of top economy in the world that bad

Hamzza

VIP
They actually do for the most part, what comes from Mekka is reliable to alot of Muslims in the world, Also they decide when it Eid or not
They decide when it's Eid for the Muslims leaving in the West. Countries like Pakistan and North Africa usually fast and break their fast one day after Saudi Arabia.

Yap, he's western poppet he really want the 7 spot of top economy in the world that bad
You can't say he is a puppet. In my opinion, he is similar to Ataturk secularising & liberalising the country at his will. Was Ataturk a puppet?

"Saudi is western dog" I hear people say.... as I see the Western news outlets get upset about Saudi working too closely with Russia, a country that is literally at war with the West....

Russian weapons manufacturers hosted at Saudi trade event​

Companies with direct links to Russian military set to attend, which is likely to heighten tensions with US

• Seven sanctioned Russian companies, including a manufacturer of military helicopters deployed in the war in Ukraine, are visiting Saudi Arabianext week as part of a trade mission to increase business with the Gulf state.

Companies including weapons manufacturers with direct links to the Russian military, state corporations involved in the invasion of Ukraine, and the agency overseeing a Ukrainian nuclear plant in the country seized by the Russian military last year, are set to attend.

Saudi Arabia’s willingness to develop business ties with Russian companies sanctioned by western states for their role in the invasion of Ukraine is likely to cause further tensions in its already strained relationship with Washington.

Lol

Salafism = Saudi worship

Lol

Salafism = Saudi worship

no but naturally a country that was historically built on Salafiyyah and has a long history of promoting Salafiyyah will have people who agree with Salafiyyah who are sympathetic to the country. of course many Sufis will be sympathetic to the Ottoman empire. but that doesn't mean sufism is actually based on the Ottomans.

Cuba was built on Marxism and many Marxists are sympathetic to Cuba. That doesn't Cuba invented Marxism or Marxism is based on Cuba.

no but naturally a country that was historically built on Salafiyyah and has a long history of promoting Salafiyyah will have people who agree with Salafiyyah who are sympathetic to the country. of course many Sufis will be sympathetic to the Ottoman empire. but that doesn't mean sufism is actually based on the Ottomans.

Cuba was built on Marxism and many Marxists are sympathetic to Cuba. That doesn't Cuba invented Marxism or Marxism is based on Cuba.

The entire modern Salafi ethos is to never disagree with anything coming out of Saudi Arabia and to always defend Saudi Arabia.

You immediately came running in here to defend Saudi Arabia, and that's because you are in a cult called Salafism that worships Saudi Arabia.

If the above play was done in Somalia you would immediately condem it and you would never defend the Somali government.

Trending

Latest posts