One of King Henry the 8ths trumpeters was black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
C888E48A-F7BB-43CF-A8B4-A5082072042B.jpeg
CF574769-488F-4E90-856E-9E0E2B886624.jpeg

This is a letter he wrote to the King asking for a pay rise. He asked the king to double his pay! Not only this but the king should pay him what he missed out on when he started the job.

King Henry who is arguably one of the scariest figures in history signed and gave him that pay raise!

Not only does this show that the guy knew what he was worth but that he also had the balls to demand. Also notice how everyone is wearing the same outfit except for him! He was clearly very talented and trusted by the King because he also played at his funeral.

Just shows the first Africans in England were not slaves and held prestigious posts in Britain.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 74887 View attachment 74888

This is a letter he wrote to the King asking for a pay rise. He asked the king to double his pay! Not only this but the king should pay him what he missed out on when he started the job.

King Henry who is arguably one of the scariest figures in history signed and gave him that pay raise!

Not only does this show that the guy knew what he was worth but that he also had the balls to demand. Also notice how everyone is wearing the same outfit except for him! He was clearly very talented and trusted by the King because he also played at his funeral.

Just shows the first Africans in England were not slaves and held prestigious posts in Britain.

Very interesting Knowles. Thanks for the info

Free or Enslaved what does it matter? They are still black. Trapped in your own body. Sad.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sis it’s sad that you are trapped in they crazy brain of yours.

Sad indeed. I wish i was blonde and Blue eyed. I wont be here speaking to u Knowles. I would be having Brad Pitt babies.

View attachment 74887 View attachment 74888

You like slaves owned by english kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts