One Meal A Day

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
It is different to Islamic fasting coz you can drink water or coffee/tea with no cream and sugar throughout the day. You eat only one meal per day (mostly dinner).

Anyone tried this type of diet?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is different to Islamic fasting coz you can drink water or coffee/tea with no cream and sugar throughout the day. You eat only one meal per day (mostly dinner).

I eat a small snack for break fast, and then evening one meal, That't it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Technically yes. I forget to eat sometimes.

Vanessa u want to be the 4th wifey? I notice u cancelled out one of the 4 wives

1610035541751.png

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
That’s essentially a deficit diet, but one where you will notice you’re not eating ( unless you’re already a person who eats like that). Better to eat regularly but healthy food.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I feel like this is the easiest way to lose weight without hitting the gym.
Stay hydrated and only eat during the evening.

Imma try this if I ever gain weight some weight lol

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

have you tried keto? It’s awful and defo not something I’d do long term but it works fast.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
have you tried keto? It’s awful and defo not something I’d do long term but it works fast.

My BMI is normal so alhamdullilah I don't need to lose any weight. I heard OMAD keeps the brain sharp and focused. Just wanted to know if anyone on sspot does it.

I understand it is not healthy for the body
eventually 🙃

Last edited:

Horrible. Don't do this ridiculous diet. You must never skip breakfast, eat a reasonable healthy lunch and small dinner and maybe some healthy snacks in between each meal and also workout and you'll be in better shape and healthier. One meal a day will make you eventually eat more than you were before you started.

Trending