One lucky son of a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
She is about to hit the menopause and the remaining eggs are collecting dust . Let her blow some steam.

Unfortunately we got alot of unmarried 30+ Xalimos that just get bitter out here in the West so it makes sense I guess :farmajoyaab:

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
I saw a video in Kenya whereby a lady married two niggas. Sitting in between two guys. Wtf!:shookgabre:
Why is your Avatar a GIF of White Supremacy? I must report such coonery unless an explanation of your intentions are brought up henceforth.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Blacks dominate Sports. That is fake newz. Sorry, not sorry. I am sick & tired of seeing repeated Social conditioning to Whites dominating in all spheres. Let us have what is rightfully ours, you house negro.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Blacks dominate Sports. That is fake newz. Sorry, not sorry. I am sick & tired of seeing repeated Social conditioning to Whites dominating in all spheres. Let us have what is rightfully ours, you house negro.
I didn't say black are bad at sports.

What's the problem? How's my dp related to white supremacy? It's just sports, Blacks Ko whitez, whites KO blacks in mma or boxing. Ain't nothing like what you believe, dude! Just calm down. Wtf!!!:shookgabre:

It’s already shitty enough being married to a Faraax, but imagine you have some other hoe around who’s also his wife.
:mjlol:
The only man I’d ever do that for must be a Chris Hemsworth lookalike and make some serious bank.
:mjpls:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It’s already shitty enough being married to a Faraax, but imagine you have some other hoe around who’s also his wife.
:mjlol:
The only man I’d ever do that for must be a Chris Hemsworth lookalike and make some serious bank.
:mjpls:

Hmm, noted as someone who wants to be a 2nd wife
tenor.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Are you fucked in the head? Or are you knowles's younger brother? Something is a miss with you:gucciwhat:

I get it I’m not like other somali guys I’m organized and like to clean and cook you might think I have an agenda towards Somali guys I don’t it’s just that I get embarrassed when I see Somali guys being fucking useless

With that I mean not taking the active father role not being there for your kids pta meetings or even knowing when they’re birthday is or helping your wife around the house cause the kids and household is after all both of your responsibility

It’s funny to me cause many guys wanna be the man of the house yet it’s the wife whose behind the steering wheel and instead of taking charge they sit in the passenger seat letting her do the most

I will admit, that he could have atleast had the decency to give each of them
their own party.:farmajoyaab:

But maybe this will quell jealousy on who's wedding was bigger,
between the 2.:gaasdrink:
Islamically, a husband and wife are supposed to spend the first week(?) of their marriage together. How’s that gonna work when he married both at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts