One Advantage of Islam

Imo one of the advantages of Islam has to do with the problem of evil. I think you are crazy if you are a Muslim and you really get very bothered over the alleged "problem of evil". I can understand getting upset in the moment when difficulty happens but making a huge deal about it and questioning Allah's existence because of tragedies- I think it is crazy.

If something bad happens to you as a Muslim, you don't have to get super philosophical about "why would God allow this?".

It is very simple. It is either a test or a punishment. The Quran even warns us that Muslims will be tested. Not only that but we can take comfort in knowing that our suffering takes away from our sins.

Imo Muslims are the most fortunate people in the world. Like I mention- if something bad happens to you, you don't have to get super philosophical about why Allah allows evil. You can face your challenge with confidence and with understanding.

I say this because look at this book I found at my job- someone was reading this

images

"life's toughest questions"- it's a tough question for a Christian but easy for a Muslim.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Imo one of the advantages of Islam has to do with the problem of evil. I think you are crazy if you are a Muslim and you really get very bothered over the alleged "problem of evil". I can understand getting upset in the moment when difficulty happens but making a huge deal about it and questioning Allah's existence because of tragedies- I think it is crazy.

If something bad happens to you as a Muslim, you don't have to get super philosophical about "why would God allow this?".

It is very simple. It is either a test or a punishment. The Quran even warns us that Muslims will be tested. Not only that but we can take comfort in knowing that our suffering takes away from our sins.

Imo Muslims are the most fortunate people in the world. Like I mention- if something bad happens to you, you don't have to get super philosophical about why Allah allows evil. You can face your challenge with confidence and with understanding.

I say this because look at this book I found at my job- someone was reading this

images

"life's toughest questions"- it's a tough question for a Christian but easy for a Muslim.
Mashallah are you a revert or born muslim Walaal.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
but at some times like now where you see so many muslim countries that are suffering. why won't Allah help them?
cuz muslims can help them selfs provided their leaders aren't a bunch of losers who would gladly choose to their countries future for some money

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I am a revert. I was raised Christian but.... Islam makes more sense than Christianity.

Once you start to realize how Christianity contradicts monotheism... I think it's very hard to unsee it.
Alhamdulilah Allah guided you to Islam

but at some times like now where you see so many muslim countries that are suffering. why won't Allah help them?

I was trying to find the video. I'll post it later if I find it insha'Allah but Maulana Tariq Jameel said that the problems of the Muslim Ummah are due to sins.

It could be due to sins. It could be a test. I think it could have to do with us moving closer to the last day (which I think would fall under test).

I don't know for sure. But "the problem of evil" in itself is easy. But what is happening to the Muslim countries is a particular situation- I'm not entirely sure as far as that particular situation but I think the general "problem of evil" is simple.

I think what is happening to the Muslim countries has to do with the end times- and sins of Muslims, I think it's both.

Thauban reported that the messenger of Allah said: "It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)

I think it has to do with what that hadith is talking about.

Last edited:

al-Mu'tamid المعتمد

عِشْ مَا شِئْتَ فَإِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ
And? the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) suffered and also the companions with him. He advised us to stay patient, because the believers position is always good. If good comes to him he is thankful, and if evil befalls him he stays patient.

Trending

Latest posts