Once upon a time

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Inglorious Bastards, Kill Bill and Django unchained are some of the best films in cinema history. :ooh::lawd:

Tarantino excels in shot composition and dialogue however his movies have always been simplistic.

The simplistic nature of his work are sometimes to the benefit of the film and other times to the detriment of the film.

Once upon a time falls in the latter rather than the former.

I will always have a soft spot for his film, I grew up with his films and they will always be near and dear to my heart.
:westbrookswag::samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What was the point? :gucciwhat:Quentin Tarantino is so overrated

100% agree. Such a stupid movie walaahi. I walked out 1/4 of the movie. It was abysmal

I think Tarantino is losing it. He should make documentary nostalgia ! I learned more about LA in the 60s & 70s than the stupid characters. U would think a mad man wrote the movie in the midst of smoking binge

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Inglorious Bastards, Kill Bill and Django unchained are some of the best films in cinema history. :ooh::lawd:

Tarantino excels in shot composition and dialogue however his movies have always been simplistic.

The simplistic nature of his work are sometimes to the benefit of the film and other times to the detriment of the film.

Once upon a time falls in the latter rather than the former.

I will always have a soft spot for his film, I grew up with his films and they will always be near and dear to my heart.
:westbrookswag::samwelcome:

Are u Ogaden?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
100% agree. Such a stupid movie walaahi. I walked out 1/4 of the movie. It was abysmal

I think Tarantino is losing it. He should make documentary nostalgia ! I learned more about LA in the 60s & 70s than the stupid characters. U would think a mad man wrote the movie in the midst of smoking binge
Lol you walked out just when it was getting good, it was pointless but the last 20 minutes made it worth all lol I didn’t think Leo was funny until this movie and omg how can Brad Pitt still look this beautiful the dude is the same age as my grandpa:banderas:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol you walked out just when it was getting good, it was pointless but the last 20 minutes made it worth all lol I didn’t think Leo was funny until this movie and omg how can Brad Pitt still look this beautiful the dude is the same age as my grandpa:banderas:

How did it end? spoil it lol

NotMyL

VIP
How did it end? spoil it lol
Are you familiar with Charles Manson’s killings? They did an alternative wishful ending of those murders where his followers the hippies get killed instead of Sharon Tate and her friends.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you familiar with Charles Manson’s killings? They did an alternative wishful ending of those murders where his followers the hippies get killed instead of Sharon Tate and her friends.

so all those hippies women in that dirty western acting studio dead in mass murders??

NotMyL

VIP
so all those hippies women in that dirty western acting studio dead in mass murders??
Not all just 3 that went to to kill Sharon, Leo uses his flame thrower to torch the hippies in a funny scene, you missed the best part edo.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not all just 3 that went to to kill Sharon, Leo uses his flame thrower to torch the hippies in a funny scene, you missed the best part edo.

Sounds boring. I am glad I left, it felt good to walk around in protest. lol

PS brad pitt looks horrible and aged

Tarantino is a great director, but once upon a time is utter rubbish. I read Bruce Lee’s daughter accusing Tarantino of rubbishing her dad’s legacy. I will see it from a comedy & parody perspective.

@TheShinning

There are other views too that Manson ordered the killing of Tate and other white celebrities because he wanted to be blamed on the Black Panthers and start a race war. Coupled with that, he was a paranoid schizo who thought that someone in his camp would rat him out. On the Black panthers, it was all about a drug deal gone wrong and Manson mistakenly believed that a black drug dealer they robbed and he thought they murdered (they shot him and didn’t die) belonged to the Black Panthers and they will violently retaliate against him and his followers. The lack of trust towards his followers, he came up with the ultimate plan that if everyone kills people it will bond the whole group as violent murderers. Most gangs and terror organisations use that simple rule. You want to join, prove that you will kill for the group.

Trending