Once somalia stabilizes

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Political tribalislism runs deep in history for example Somalilanders citizens is mostly youth born after 1991. So all they’ve ever known is Somaliland it’s virtually impossible to unmove their stance.

With Daroods they seem to despise each other there’s no Pan Daroodism. It’s a every man for himself attitude.

As you see from a political sense and a clan sense tribalism is apparent. Which is unlikely to be eradicated.
do you think a mass oromo invasion will unite all somalis?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
do you think a mass oromo invasion will unite all somalis?
Oromos are weak they’re second class citizens in their own country despite being the majority. Plus it’s not in their best interest to do that. Farmaajo and Abyi are buddies so it’s extremely unlikely

I believe education, employment and instilling patriotism can combat the tribalist ignorance
That takes time. The baby boomer generation has the tribalism mentality, and it passed down to many of their kids.

We likely won't see it in our lifetimes, but inshallah it will happen

We can be a massive force in Africa if we get our shit together, we can legit import and export goods to and from africa to eastern markets.

First we need stability, relative peace, strong central government, and self sufficiency.

We can be a massive force in Africa if we get our shit together, we can legit import and export goods to and from africa to eastern markets.

First we need stability, relative peace, strong central government, and self sufficiency.
How about without Somaliland? And do you mean militarily? Also why is self-sufficiency necessary?

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Siad Barre sure didn't think so lol. We've progressed, no need to regress to Darood and Hawiye supremacy.
Do i look like i support barre n say he is good guy? At least siad ran away while muse is governor for i rn, plus i want somalia to number in africa fk qabiil bs one ppl one religion same langauge :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts