On tomorrows planned protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The people of mogadishu had enough they have every right to vent their anger and disappointment without being labelled a terrorist or some other slanderous names in order to silence them.

Somalia is built on 4.5 system the people of benadir states of Somalia have spoken the majority rules the minority and the majority in Mogadishu is hiraab farmaajo is a guest in benadir state of somalia President hassan sheikh Mohamud or president abdirahman abdishakur will lead benadir state of somalia

In somaliland state of somalia jeeganta are the majority that’s why the president mostly jeeganta

In konfur galbeed state of somalia the president is mostLy digil iyo mirifle

In benadir state of somalia the president has to be hiraab

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hiraab have gathered up ten thousand bajaajleyaal armed with rocket launchers and surface to air missiles
39A24AB4-BB11-426A-A339-9456B3ABF873.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The people of mogadishu have every right to demonstrate and to voice their discontent somalia is not a dictatorship no one can dictate to the shacabka they are free @embarassing what do you say about the innocent kid that got killed by the government recently? Don’t you feel no compassion nor empathy for your fellow man?

@Cognitivedissonance this isn't about the people of Mogadishu as the vast majority have nothing to do with this, and support the govt and always have. You're the slanderous one trying to make it about qabil and a city of millions when its really just corrupt "politicians" behind this as usual.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I stand with the people of mogadishu who are the majority who are being oppressed by the minority hiraab will rise to reclaim what’s rightfully theres:salute:

Kaca gacmaha iis qabsadaa xamaar cadowga ka horeyaa gedo iyo puntland ku celiyaa mogadishu benadir hiraab Unukaleh:ahh::banderas:

I stand with the people of mogadishu who are the majority who are being oppressed by the minority hiraab will rise to reclaim what’s rightfully theres:salute:

Kaca gacmaha iis qabsadaa xamaar cadowga ka horeyaa gedo iyo puntland ku celiyaa mogadishu benadir hiraab Unukaleh:ahh::banderas:
Lol yeah okay, whats the latest on the war between feminist menstruators and trannys?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance this isn't about the people of Mogadishu as the vast majority have nothing to do with this, and support the govt and always have. You're the slanderous one trying to make it about qabil and a city of millions when its really just corrupt "politicians" behind this as usual.
Somalia is not a dictatorship I stand with the people of benadir state of somalia who are the majority in benadir state and as you know the majority always rules the minority I am for justice and the will of the people

Somalia is not a dictatorship I stand with the people of benadir state of somalia who are the majority in benadir state and as you know the majority always rules the minority I am for justice and the will of the people
No you're for the will of the corrupt and useless politicians, the majority of the people of Mogadishu have nothing to do with this and support their govt, stop lying.

Anyway,

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What is more likely?
  • That anarchist southerners who have done nothing but destroy, rape, loot, and more recently, explode, for decades are chimping out for the 53rd time?
  • Or that the inhabitants of Mogadishu love governance and civilization but are being corrupted by dirty Arab shekels?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
For what and whom they're protesting against?!! The situation is still the same just like it was Pre-Farmaajo. Absolute lunatics.

For what and whom they're protesting against?!! The situation is still the same just like it was Pre-Farmaajo. Absolute lunatics.
Who are the protesting lunatics lol? No one protested. Its just certain politicians and FB personalities promoting chaos, they clearly have no support, if you mean them I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending