On the U.K., an outdoor SL community gathering was interrupted by a lone wolf carrying a blue flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I bet he was dhulbante, they are the only one who like to piss off isaaqs like this :heh:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
haha-my-man-thumb.jpg

Not sure what he gets out of it but seeing triggered secessionists :banderas:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It was the Henley-Borama gathering. They are not reer Borama it was mostly other Samaroon that came from other areas like Djibouti. etc. Flags weren't allowed at the event. No politics was allowed at the event, hence that man carrying the flag was removed. He was also not reer Borama.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
It was the Henley-Borama gathering. They are not reer Borama it was mostly other Samaroon that came from other areas like Djibouti. etc. Flags weren't allowed at the event. No politics was allowed at the event, hence that man carrying the flag was removed. He was also not reer Borama.
wa sax heshiisku waxa uu ahaa in aan wax calan ah la keenin xaflada

waraabe

Your superior

They are like unwanted dogs coming to everyone in the street.

Are reer Borama Pro-Somaliland?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Are reer Borama Pro-Somaliland?
Some are , Some are not. Although mostly Maxamed Case and Habar Cafaan are Pro-Somaliland. I am not Reer Borama so I wouldn't know. I do know Borama was founded by Reer Axmed (Jibril Yoonis) and Musafiin(Habar Cafaan) and it was named after Sheekh Borama.

Status
Not open for further replies.