On my knees crying and praying to all the GOds for my fellow beloved Canadian star AUGUSTA AMES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't brag about your sins. It is also wrong to normalize human behavior that leads to self destruction. People seek therapy for addictions which says all one needs to say about the habit. It is counter productive. Have some decency please even if you are a non-muslim. This type of topics would not be allowed on a forum where young and old can register.

Qashinaa meesha isugu soo ururay.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
A sad beginning and a sad end.
Don't waste your time seeking flesh that will one day decompose, focus on your purpose in this short stage of living.

Life is a dream walahi, you will wake up to the reality on that day were you will have no helper.

So she took her life because she was called a homophobe?

Nah mate she just woke up to her reality.

Anyways it's sad she looked young.

Ps is degrading.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
:jaynerd:How do people know their names?

Kids now a days know actors names like they are celebrity or some shit. Growing up, all we wanted to see is breasts and could care less if her name was Galaxy or pulsar. Even the acting before the scenes used to bother me, get naked already ffs. :mjhaps: i didn't come hear to watch soaps.

Gays have an increased risk of getting HIV/Aids, it's well known. What happened to the whole "my body, my choice" talk, or is that only reserved for those wanting abortions
full

Gays have an increased risk of getting HIV/Aids, it's well known. What happened to the whole "my body, my choice" talk, or is that only reserved for those wanting abortions
full
My body my choice is such a retarded statement.Imagine using that as an excuse for trying to commit suicide .
:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.