On guilt and apologizing.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I did something kinda messed up a night or two ago. Nothing extremely crazy though. It started as a funny joke but now I just feel a pit in the stomach thinking about it.

I brushed it off as all in jest at the time, but the guilt is really beginning to gnaw at me now.

Does guilt hit you hard, even when what you’ve done didn’t seem that bad? Do you apologize, even though it may sound hollow and fake? Or do you just shrug it off and soldier on with your life?

I’m interested to hear what the people of sspot do when you know you’ve done something not nice to another.:hmm:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yeah fixing it right now though....

confused-george-bush.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Apology is almost up there with a firm handshake, very noble. Never be afraid to say I am sorry sxb :)

I was very polite and respectful until high school. Now I'm more calculated due to life experiences.

If it's someone I truly love/family I will apologize.

If it's a stranger or an acquaintance I will apologize depending on predictive outcome.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Sometimes people live regrets that they shame themselves.

I say, curiousity to a motive is okay to test yourself as long as you hurt no one but to stay dwelling in a negative habit/thoughtloop will only bring more carnage.

Pray for respect and practice repentance. Keep your shames in silent and suffer not publicly.

Remember in times like these not everyone is disciplined with principles strongly so it's easy to slip up into stupid regrets yet it is also easy to shake off for it is only your mind that knows what you partake in.

I think we all have personal regrets in dumb decisions that aren't proud but as long as we selflessly have courage for the good of others we can always live a more worry-free life that isn't so shamed in burdens.

Trending

Latest posts