Omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The way skinny girls are treated on here is a true shame; it's verging on criminal:bell:
:damn::damn: I searched skinny halimo on google and SSPOT was the first thing that came up
IMG_7329.PNG

:dead::dead::dead:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
It depends on the person's height/weight as well..
But generally, yea, the following is probably more accurate:
11.7.2015-Blog-Design.gif
Trust me all the women that turn me on like hell were pear shaped. now i exclusively scan womens bottoms for pear shape

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
lmao, diet?..counting calories?? :mjlol:If only I was so health conscious.
I eat a lot of bariis and baasto sxb; I just never gain weight:mjcry:
Alright. You have a good metabolism. What I like about Somali chicks is that they tend to gain weight on their lower body which gives them thicker thighs and ass. How bout you add 1 more meal of either baasto or mulawax in your daily food consumption. I'd like you to develop the physique of this girl so I can hit on you.
IMG_1046.JPG

TooMacaan

VIP
Alright. You have a good metabolism. What I like about Somali chicks is that they tend to gain weight on their lower body which gives them thicker thighs and ass. How bout you add 1 more meal of either baasto or mulawax in your daily food consumption. I'd like you to develop the physique of this girl so I can hit on you.
View attachment 29499
:nahgirl:
I already eat a lot...if I eat any more, I'm gonna develop a calool:ileycry:

I should probably up my protein intake and cut out the junk food though. Exercising more consistently wouldn't hurt either...

P.s. :whoo:Wow, her thighs are thicccck; could most likely crush or snap a man's neck off:wow:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
:nahgirl:
I already eat a lot...if I eat any more, I'm gonna develop a calool:ileycry:

I should probably up my protein intake and cut out the junk food though. Exercising more consistently wouldn't hurt either...

P.s. :whoo:Wow, her thighs are thicccck; could most likely crush or snap a man's neck off:wow:
Proteins are good, they build muscles. Gaining lean mass also enhances the curvy features of women physiques. do you squat and lift weights at the gym ? I can already tell we'll be perfect gym buddies.
I can help you develop the body of these athletes in a year
melisa-barber-carmelita-jeter-allyson-feix-mikele-barber.jpg

''When he get on he gon leave ya ass for a white girl, whatchu want, a barbie''

:umwhat:Faraxs standards are too low. Just be a white girl with something that appears to be an ass, but really its not & you're good to go. :superman:
Short legs for a model too.

Don't hate on us girls when we go for kofi siriboe & leave ya'll asses. :ufdup::stopit:

TooMacaan

VIP
Proteins are good, they build muscles. Gaining lean mass also enhances the curvy features of women physiques. do you squat and lift weights at the gym ? I can already tell we'll be perfect gym buddies.
I can help you develop the body of these athletes in a year
melisa-barber-carmelita-jeter-allyson-feix-mikele-barber.jpg
You're trolling me, aren't you??:bell:

Why tf would I want a straight waist, no hips, and jacked arms?
There's nothing curvy about that...:gucciwhat:

And I don't lift weights; only cardio (treadmill, elliptical, and the bike thingy) at the gym, and yoga once in a blue moon.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
You're trolling me, aren't you??:bell:

Why tf would I want a straight waist, no hips, and jacked arms?
There's nothing curvy about that...:gucciwhat:

And I don't lift weights; only cardio (treadmill, elliptical, and the bike thingy) at the gym, and yoga once in a blue moon.
"There's nothing curvy about this" ?? Haven't you ever watched track & field events. Some of the sexiest females are track & field athletes. Possessing more muscles mass in the lower body enhances the curvy features of women's body. Doesn't this look curvy to you.
7766796b3a5ac30d27531d77e2c07830.jpg

http://wifi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/brianna-rollins-big-ass-american-sprinter-wifi.com-0.jpg
shelly-ann-fraser-pryce-of-jamaica-celebrates-winning-gold-in-womens-DMP2TA.jpg

By lifting heavy, doing squats, leg presses and deadlifts make the muscles in the thighs, ass and calves bigger. That add fullness to your lower body and along with your body fat, will give you a curvy appearance. Many women are lifting weights these days with the aim of developing a sexy body.

TooMacaan

VIP
"There's nothing curvy about this" ?? Haven't you ever watched track & field events. Some of the sexiest females are track & field athletes. Possessing more muscles mass in the lower body enhances the curvy features of women's body. Doesn't this look curvy to you.
7766796b3a5ac30d27531d77e2c07830.jpg

http://wifi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/brianna-rollins-big-ass-american-sprinter-wifi.com-0.jpg
shelly-ann-fraser-pryce-of-jamaica-celebrates-winning-gold-in-womens-DMP2TA.jpg

By lifting heavy, doing squats, leg presses and deadlifts make the muscles in the thighs, ass and calves bigger. That add fullness to your lower body and along with your body fat, will give you a curvy appearance. Many women are lifting weights these days with the aim of developing a sexy body.
I appreciate the hard work/effort that probably goes into looking like that, but it's not my ideal figure tbh:zhqjlmx:. Their lower part of the body is nice but the arms are too big and the waist is a bit too broad for my liking >.< If I can manage to motivate myself, I'll def try incorporating the squats and leg presses into a more consistent workout routine tho.

This is my maximum limit, in terms of muscle gain; I don't want anything more athletic than this lol:

Ideally:

Do you think it's possible to isolate weight/muscle gain? or do you reckon it's just up to genetics..?

I appreciate the hard work/effort that probably goes into looking like that, but it's not my ideal figure tbh:zhqjlmx:. Their lower part of the body is nice but the arms are too big and the waist is a bit too broad for my liking >.< If I can manage to motivate myself, I'll def try incorporating the squats and leg presses into a more consistent workout routine tho.

This is my maximum limit, in terms of muscle gain; I don't want anything more athletic than this lol:

Ideally:

Do you think it's possible to isolate weight/muscle gain? or do you reckon it's just up to genetics..?
Where u trying to gain muscle? I'm a personal trainer

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

Ideally:

OK. Actually those athletes are genetically gifted. It's extremely hard for a woman to achieve their physique unless you're taking roids but you can achieve the physique of jena frumes and she looks sexy tbh.

you can choose which body parts to add muscle to. since you're a female, you don't have to worry about gaining too much muscles because your genetic won't allow it. you'll have to focus more on your lower body when working out and consume a high protein diet. I can design a training program and lay out all the workout routines you need.

I'm already on my journey on developing the body of a greek god. After both of us complete our missions, we can become the sexiest couple in the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts