LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1595267971931.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The adoon is an animal tho. He stood there like a Togo or Congolese coconut climbing tree hunter, looking all naturally african. Unphased by the violence he just committed on this poor giant woman. I mean, her aggressive postures needed to be addressed, but u do it gently, like grab her hair, and make her sit down like a dog. Nayaaa SIT DOWN!!!!

to slap her like dat? uuuff disgusting. unmanly. savage. pathetic. queenish. napoleon inadequacy syndrome. all mess.

But then again miracles do happen. She got drunk slapped, fell, got up heroically, & like a viking 6 foot woman gave him the cheek and said, slap me again.

And am sitting here munching on pop corn, thinking , what the hell is going on here?

Last edited:
The adoon is an animal tho. He stood there like a Togo or Congolese coconut climbing tree hunter, looking all naturally african. Unphased by the violence he just committed on this poor giant woman. I mean, her aggressive postures needed to be addressed, but u do it gently, like grab her hair, and make her sit down like a dog. Nayaaa SIT DOWN!!!!

to slap her like dat? uuuff disgusting. unmanly. savage. pathetic. queenish. napoleon inadequacy syndrome. all mess.

But then again miracles do happen. She got drunk slapped, fell, got up heroically, & like a viking 6 foot woman gave him the cheek and said, slap me again.

And am sitting here munching on pop corn, thinking , what the hell is going on here?

1595280368284.jpeg

I think you are the most racist person in here. Your racism is pure. I wish to reach that level one day

Trending