OMG!!!!! Sister Duo FAARROW Coming to Cedar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positivity, spirituality, and soul health are just a few of the things that FAARROW attempts to inspire with their music and art. Sisters Iman and Siham Hashi (whose names translate to “Faith” and “Arrow,” therefore creating FAARROW) were born in Somalia and forced to flee in 1991 to escape civil war, they eventually settled in Toronto as refugees. Only a year and a half apart, Iman and Siham have always been very close. As they entered their teens, they realized their passion for music and started to write and produce their own sound.

201945636900269887629205faraow.jpg

89.3 The Current and The Cedar Present

FAARROW with live backing from Astralblak with Ashley DuBose and DJ Flavio

Friday Apr 5, 2019 Doors: 7:00 PM / Show: 8:00 PM

All Ages

$10 Advance / $15 Day of Show / Free at the door with Augsburg ID

This is a standing show with an open floor. General Admission tickets are available online, by phone, Electric Fetus, and The Cedar during shows. Free at the door with Augsburg ID

:ooh::ahh::banderas::diddyass::krs::pacspit::rejoice:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Their music career didn't take off, they should have went to university.

Not only did it not take off they spend 15 years chasing it with any means necessary. They lived in ATL were they were bamboozled by Tyrone. They really thought they were gonna make it but all they got was Tyrone giving them false promises while getting something from them. For the past 8 years they decided to lower their expectations and they adopted this “ex refugee, we are for the human rights of refugee...social consciousness music blah blah” and now they’ve reached the abyss by singing at the Cedar community center right underneath the mother of all government assistance building at cedar riverside :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not only did it not take off they spend 15 years chasing it with any means necessary. They lived in ATL were they were bamboozled by Tyrone. They really thought they were gonna make it but all they got was Tyrone giving them false promises while getting something from them. For the past 8 years they decided to lower their expectations and they adopted this “ex refugee, we are for the human rights of refugee...social consciousness music blah blah” and now they’ve reached the abyss by singing at the Cedar community center right underneath the mother of all government assistance building at cedar riverside :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
I heard Akon also slept with them

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I heard Akon also slept with them

They’ve deleted their YouTube videos from several years where Tyrones were all over them in ATL

This is the sort that will come back to the community and seek marriage asylum with a miskeen nerd like @Starscream in Minneapolis.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I think they would make it bigger if they named themselves QUMAYOS instead of FAARROW

why do they have that lesbian sign in their name?

wiki says they are from tdot. i never heard of them yutes. born in xamar, so definitely abgaal cuz they like music and entertainment.

Last edited:
They should've called it quits like 10 years ago.

it isn't too late still, they should just go to school or get a good job and drop this dead end career.

I swear they uploaded a video on YouTube years ago where they were hanging around with madows iman was curvy back then. Also which one of the two was married?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No thank you, I don’t go to that neighborhood unless I’m craving for Ethiopian food :nahgirl: @Reiko are you going to this?

they were born before 1991, so that makes them at least 29yrs old. what a waste of time with nothing to show for it. i wonder how many AAs been thru them?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Didn’t they use to be called sugar rush?
Ahh this is why they look so familiar lol I remember they did a song with Akon that was hot when I was in middle school, I can’t believe they’re still around, they aged pretty good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts