OMG Nimcaan Hilaac is still in Borama meeting Suldaans

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ajw13c.jpg

You must have crush on him ;) I have listened to one song of his a girl recommended ... "Jacaylkii Qabyoobay" ... I think it roughly translates into "An Unfinished/Incomplete Love".

I don't know the exact word for Qabyo in English. Good to see the guy doing good.

He is beautiful and has very nice manners:oh6b81q::rolleyes:

He is beautiful and has very nice manners:oh6b81q::rolleyes:

You meant Handsome? I am male, so that kind of talk is off limits. But I do think the brother can represent Somali guys on a stage in terms of good looks. He has ethnically what is typical Somali features.

He is popular with all the young girls who can't even speak a lick of Somali which I find that funny.

You meant Handsome? I am male, so that kind of talk is off limits. But I do think the brother can represent Somali guys on a stage in terms of good looks. He has ethnically what is typical Somali features.

He is popular with all the young girls who can't even speak a lick of Somali which I find that funny.

Most girls are just in love with his voice. :banderas:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is 4'11 ft

That's not a prototype of a Somali male. He oozes habeshi traits

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You must have crush on him ;) I have listened to one song of his a girl recommended ... "Jacaylkii Qabyoobay" ... I think it roughly translates into "An Unfinished/Incomplete Love".

I don't know the exact word for Qabyo in English. Good to see the guy doing good.
Qabyo means incomplete so you are right.

Guriga qabyo ah

House that is not completed yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts