OMG NETFLIX YESSSSS

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Huuno....i find it really excitin walaahi. My thirst for learning the human condition is un-ending. Humans intrigue me. I could see a homeless person stick a fork at someone in the eye in the tube, while people are screaming, i am writing notes on how the killer reacts, how the people around react. I wont even flinch. loool
You need somebody to come thru with a hoover since you wont get out and get it yourself.
Them hands of yours needs to be put to work

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Walaaahi Jeffrey was a sick one. But sadly i have a soft spot for him. He truly was a gentle weirdo. Can u believe he merely cared for a snug spooning? He will go to gay bars and come home but the men would want sex and leave. He just wanted to spoon and curdle and for them to stay over night. He was intensely lonely. And sick sadly. lol

But why kill so many black men tho? I couldn't get that. So weird.
:susp: :susp: :susp:
The dude was fucking sick in the head. He literally ate people,kept their organs in the fridge, drilled a hole in a 14 year old head and put warm water in it to make him into a zombie. He fuckinh used acid to melt the dead bodies. For f*ck sake the dude used to get road kills when he way younger and enjoy cutting them apart. No sympathy for that creep.
He probably wanted to get"man handled" by a big black dude or the cops didn't give no fucks about them which made them an easier target to dispose of without the cop on his ass

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:susp: :susp: :susp:
The dude was fucking sick in the head. He literally ate people,kept their organs in the fridge, drilled a hole in a 14 year old head and put warm water in it to make him into a zombie. He fuckinh used acid to melt the dead bodies. For f*ck sake the dude used to get road kills when he way younger and enjoy cutting them apart. No sympathy for that creep.
He probably wanted to get"man handled" by a big black dude or the cops didn't give no fucks about them which made them an easier target to dispose of without the cop on his ass

Lol I am intrigued that u know a lot about him. U connected his first victim, how he killed him and what he used and how he got killed? Very interesting walaahi

I think the organ eating was the devil part. It came later. It was not in his first killings.

get 'man handled by a big black dude' @Somali Hannibal u scare me huuno.

Oh by the way, i once wrote a fan letter to a prison penitentiary, a nurse man serial killer, he killed older healthy patient by poison. I was impressed from his interview. my letter was returned with a warning

Miss take care, or you will be trouble.

I wanted to sue them, i could take it to the Supreme court. It was my right!
1600357395943.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Huuno....i find it really excitin walaahi. My thirst for learning the human condition is un-ending. Humans intrigue me. I could see a homeless person stick a fork at someone in the eye in the tube, while people are screaming, i am writing notes on how the killer reacts, how the people around react. I wont even flinch. loool
tenor (30).gif

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Lol I am intrigued that u know a lot about him. U connected his first victim, how he killed him and what he used and how he got killed? Very interesting walaahi

I think the organ eating was the devil part. It came later. It was not in his first killings.

get 'man handled by a big black dude' @Somali Hannibal u scare me huuno.

Oh by the way, i once wrote a fan letter to a prison penitentiary, my letter was returned with a warning

Miss take care, or you will be trouble.

I wanted to sue them, i could take it to the Supreme court. It was my right! View attachment 141515
I told you dude ruined my fascination for serial killers,watched like a 3 hours documentary and couldn't sleep for weeks on end.

"man handled by a big black dude' " white people have fascination with shit
Is

"Oh by the way, i once wrote a fan letter to a prison penitentiary, my letter was returned with a warning"
:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I told you dude ruined my fascination for serial killers,watched like a 3 hours documentary and couldn't sleep for weeks on end.

Is

"Oh by the way, i once wrote a fan letter to a prison penitentiary, my letter was returned with a warning"

1600357713217.png
1600357714350.png
1600357716272.png
1600357717040.png
1600357717715.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Is

thats bc u need to seend a cake with it stuffed with tnt

Trending