OMG NETFLIX YESSSSS

1600355456687.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Till you start getting excited about watching documentaries on killers

Huuno....i find it really excitin walaahi. My thirst for learning the human condition is un-ending. Humans intrigue me. I could see a homeless person stick a fork at someone in the eye in the tube, while people are screaming, i am writing notes on how the killer reacts, how the people around react. I wont even flinch. loool

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Huuno....i find it really excitin walaahi. My thirst for learning the human condition is un-ending. Humans intrigue me. I could see a homeless person stick a fork at someone in the eye in the tube, while people are screaming, i am writing notes on how the killer reacts, how the people around react. I wont even flinch. loool
giphy (1).gif

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i am rolling on the floor

U know how he died in the prison? He annoyed a black man so that the black man can kill him. He was enjoying it as the black man was hitting him with a weight lift dumb bell lol
:dead::dead: I haven't watched a serial killer documentary in a long time coz of this dude. Funny how he died due a dumbell while the first dude that he killed,died due to a dumbell that he used :deadpeter::deadpeter:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:dead::dead: I haven't watched a serial killer documentary in a long time coz of this dude. Funny how he died due a dumbell while the first dude that he killed,died due to a dumbell that he used :deadpeter::deadpeter:

Walaaahi Jeffrey was a sick one. But sadly i have a soft spot for him. He truly was a gentle weirdo. Can u believe he merely cared for a snug spooning? He will go to gay bars and come home but the men would want sex and leave. He just wanted to spoon and cuddle and for them to stay over night. He was intensely lonely. And sick sadly. lol

But why kill so many black men tho? I couldn't get that. So weird.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts