Omg! Looters (THUGS) kill store owner

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope he is ok, people are angry and frustrated. I wish they had control of their emotions but it’s also important to know that everything can be replaced except life. His life is much more important than his store. I hope he makes a full recovery:)

Lool it’s official. You are the most racist xalimo here lool. But seriously you have so many thugs fuelling each other looking for things to steal and people to beat up. People will fight back and shoot them and these maddow will cry foul again.
I’m not racist, I’m just calling it like I see it. Acudubillah, they literally beat his head in because he was protecting his store from getting looted. Who does that? Not a civilized human I know that much.

I’m not racist, I’m just calling it like I see it. Acudubillah, they literally beat his head in because he was protecting his store from getting looted. Who does that? Not a civilized human I know that much.
You obviously are, he was trying to kill an innocent black kid. Not something a civilized person would do over a store.

Trending

Latest posts