OMG i laughed so much

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I was watching this interview of Mufti Menk Ismail, and someone in the comment section said Mufti Menk is so Cute Mashalaah, he looks like a Panda, you want to hug him tight!

Suddenly there was a torrid of comments from Masculine men getting offended and triggered. The commenter name was none gender binding.

She later came to the comments and said she is an older woman.

Men be calling her gay, homo bru?

I mean, I was reading a clash of the masculine and the feminine in a war! It is such a feminine thing to relate to a cute thing like Panda and these guys were triggered! I laughed until my kids had to throw cold water on me loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra do you've a crush on Sheikh mufti Menk?

Walaahi I don't have a crush on Mufti, Isaqfurulaah. Neither did this woman, but the men were triggered. They were triggered on many levels. First, they felt like their Sheikh is being treated bad by a woman billa edeeb. Second, they are worried, their house wives are on the internet having crushes. lol

To me Mufti is strictly an Islamic guider. Besides he is not my type. If I was attracted to him sexually I would avoid him like ebola.

The woman who said cute like a panda, is treating him exactly how I would. Like a doll. No sexual thing going on. Like a comfort thing. But these men have jealousy, sex, in their mind. Dirty. lol

I was cracking up yaaqee I needed help for like 7 minutes! I was crying somebody help. Ugly cry laugh

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Walaahi I don't have a crush on Mufti, Isaqfurulaah. Neither did this woman, but the men were triggered. They were triggered on many levels. First, they felt like their Sheikh is being treated bad by a woman billa edeeb. Second, they are worried, their house wives are on the internet having crushes. lol

To me Mufti is strictly an Islamic guider. Besides he is not my type. If I was attracted to him sexually I would avoid him like ebola.

The woman who said cute like a panda, is treating him exactly how I would. Like a doll. No sexual thing going on. Like a comfort thing. But these men have jealousy, sex, in their mind. Dirty. lol

I was cracking up yaaqee I needed help for like 7 minutes! I was crying somebody help. Ugly cry laugh
Awwww yes you are. Stop fighting it.

I've a crush on this sheikh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
is this the Saudi prince with a social media followers? he is like a photographer? News flash for u. He is gay
How do you know he's gay? You don't even know which country he's from, smh.

News flash for you: he's not. He's hot and emirati.

Trending