OMG... Hell is waiting for your girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

So I was minding my own business today. I went to this office building, I was waiting for elevator, I saw a lady with a child, the child was in a wheelchair and he had a head gear on, he was beating his head so hard and screaming, the elevator came and the lady screamed hold it for me, guess what I did. I pressed close button and kept pushing the floor number I was going to. I felt bad a little bit. I was selfish I admit it but at the same time I didn't want to deal with the screaming child, he was obviously unwell, what if he would threw up in the elevator? I've a weak stomach!! What if he grabbed my leg? Threw something at me.. I can't tell him off because he's obviously not well.

What would you do if you were in my position?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Tell me about it I have to play uncle with these shitty kids am baby seating:francis:
Am to young to be any bodies uncle:francis:
As for the topic don't help people am suffering right now because I was guilt into baby seating these shitty kids:francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
pzqbmTI.jpg
Your daily dose of L.

Next time help if someone asks you to help them. I'm sure you'd be heated if someone did you like that regardless of what situation you might have been in.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I would have held the elevator for them. Not because I'm an inherently nice person or anything, but it's just what I do. It's almost like a reflex.:axvmm9o:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I always hold the elevator but I didn't want to deal today. I was also scared. What if he knocked me out in the elevator. The old lady isn't strong enough to hold him back.

I feel bad though...

End of the day its up to you but dont feel bad, one incident does not make you bad person maybe next time if you help you feel much better !

Status
Not open for further replies.