Omegle is so boring

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
omegle made you wiser but you can’t spell it correct:denzelnigga:

im just playin wit you. But I learned Arabic today this dude said “Abeed” omg how cute! I think it means “cutie”:it0tdo8::hemad:
He is clearly into you. Dont miss out on this opportunity. Bag him!:ulyin:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Omggg your so right! He’s definitely intrested! He even spat at the camera and glared at me, love at first sight! I’ll keep you updated luv :it0tdo8: :shaq:
please do :it0tdo8: and dont forget to invite me to your wedding. I wouldn't want to miss such a beautiful union. :trumpsmirk:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
please do :it0tdo8: and dont forget to invite me to your wedding. I wouldn't want to miss such a beautiful union. :trumpsmirk:
Of course! This is us after the lovely wedding
71D2E298-CF53-461C-BA64-27BA11EE5FD7.jpeg

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Have you ever come across actually interesting individuals on there? I remember some girl introducing it to me, many, many years ago. I've never had the balls to do it. The idea of being screen grabbed by some stranger, no matter how irrational or far-fetched the idea is... it just makes me wildly uncomfortable. I wouldn't even know what to do. But I am oddly curious about how deep a conversation between two strangers could eitj effective social immunity.

What is the longest you have spoken to someone on there?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Have you ever come across actually interesting individuals on there? I remember some girl introducing it to me, many, many years ago. I've never had the balls to do it. The idea of being screen grabbed by some stranger, no matter how irrational or far-fetched the idea is... it just makes me wildly uncomfortable. I wouldn't even know what to do. But I am oddly curious about how deep a conversation between two strangers could eitj effective social immunity.

What is the longest you have spoken to someone on there?
The same way your talking was me a few days ago. I just got the balls to do it. Covered my face tho.

Its the thought of both of you not knowing who you are. every person you talk to has a story a life yk? I never had a deep convo yet because I’m wildly awkward at talking to a person for more than 1 min. dont get me wrong, I’m not awkward in person. Its hard to talk to someone you dont know nor have anything in common. I hit it off with this one girl tho, she was funny and we had a natural connection. Instant friends. As for the men, most were trash anyways. This white dude had long curls and i advised him to braid his hair and then he showed me a picture of him with his hair braided. Most awkward convo ever because I kept saying “oh wow cool” I’m yet to have a deep convo nor do I want to engage in a soul searching convo.

Trending

Latest posts