Omar Mahmud Crowned As Omar Harti. The Security Head of All Harti

You do know you’re debating an emasculated HY? Another clan, HJ was giving them a 5 day ultimatum and Irro accepted the ultimatum within 24 hours. He is clinching on Isaac while other Isaiah’s are calling him Yusuf Harti, they disowned him after Goojacade disarming.

@Gadhwayne bring us your superiors like HA, adigu kuma rabnee
:mjlol: :mjlol:

They remind me of Oromos, they have the numbers but are docile and useless. @Gadhwayne Ka waran HJ oo wili ku hanjabaayo even after they lost all their hub and you still won't come down from the mountains kkkkkk.

Here is the very tight ultimatum

A day later Cirro accepted
HJ came up with a proposal to bring an end to the political crisis regarding the elections which the opposition and most of the political associations including the ruling party accepted it.

To your point about the men in the mountains they're still there 😃

HJ came up with a proposal to bring an end to the political crisis regarding the elections which the opposition and most of the political associations including the ruling party accepted it.

To your point about the men in the mountains they're still there 😃
Saxib what do you think about your odayaal proposing to give us 800 of your women for Faisal, do you agree with it?

@Samaalic Era only under 30 generations to Samaale/Irir so its actually probably fair to compare Hiraab to MJ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walle AY wuu rabbeeyay reer Bari. He not only karbaashed your uncle but he overturned the tribal election that made your uncle president of the independent Republic of Migiurtinia semiautonomous state of Somalia Italiana. Are you Cumar Maxmuud claiming to be Cismaan
If this make you cope with the recent fiasco then be our guest.

@Gadhwayne Ilaahay ka baq waa maxay waxaan, when are you going to stand up for yourself.:ohlord:

How/when are you going to avenge reer Cigalle overthrowing your Cismaan Maxmuud uncle as the duly ELECTED president of Migiurtinia Republic SELECTED governor of Puntland state of Somalia Italiana? I cant shake the feeling you speak like a proud Cumar Maxmuud pretending to be an emasculated Cismaan Maxmuud pretending to be proud of the CY coup against Cismaans

How/when are you going to avenge reer Cigalle overthrowing your Cismaan Maxmuud uncle as the duly ELECTED president of Migiurtinia Republic SELECTED governor of Puntland state of Somalia Italiana? I cant shake the feeling you speak like a proud Cumar Maxmuud pretending to be an emasculated Cismaan Maxmuud pretending to be proud of the CY coup against Cismaans
Cisman Maxamuud forever emasculated your whole clan when they recorded this video. We had your guy carrying his shoes in his hands while he ran barefoot, nothing you say will ever beat this.:trumpsmirk:

Cisman Maxamuud forever emasculated your whole clan when they recorded this video. We had your guy carrying his shoes in his hands while he ran barefoot, nothing you say will ever beat this.:trumpsmirk:

Axmed Garaad warlords at war with prodemocracy/prosomaliland Jaamac Siyaad elites catching Isaaq soldiers who shouldnt have been there to take the blame for the Axmed Garaad war destroying the Jaama Siyaad town of Laas Caanood

Cismaan Maxmuud have been gob during this Axmed Garaad war like your your Migiurtinia Republic president Migiurtinia federal state leader Deni told Cumar Maxmuud warlords to return to Suusacleey

Axmed Garaad warlords at war with prodemocracy/prosomaliland Jaamac Siyaad elites catching Isaaq soldiers who shouldnt have been there to take the blame for the Axmed Garaad war destroying the Jaama Siyaad town of Laas Caanood
Jama Siyaad has you mindfuxked. They collected a lot of terrorist bodies and were very important in getting rid of SL project/reputation home and abroad. And LA belongs to all of DH and by extension Harti.

I would suggest taking your meds, your autistic self is all over the place chatting xaar, this is getting very spooky my friend.

Cismaan Maxmuud have been gob during this Axmed Garaad war like your your Migiurtinia Republic president Migiurtinia federal state leader Deni told Cumar Maxmuud warlords to return to Suusacleey
You still havent answered my question, who are these Ahmed Garaads from Buhoodle talking about?? Which clans lol

Theyve always been Anti- Somaliland but Biixi and his Idoors slaves broke any trust with Jaama Siyaad and a United Dhulbuhante for generations to come

Jama Siyaad has you mindfuxked. They collected a lot of terrorist bodies and were very important in getting rid of SL project/reputation home and abroad. And LA belongs to all of DH and by extension Harti.

I would suggest taking your meds, your autistic self is all over the place chatting xaar, this is getting very spooky my friend.

Jaamac Siyaad have you mindfucked

1694021388584.png

The town belongs to JS. Axmed Garaad and Ugaadhyahan plan to khaaraji Canbaashe or force him to surrender under the stipulation the town will be shared with their clans instead of being dominated by Jaamac Siyaad. Unlike the dictatorwannabe Biixi I know the internal divisions and I would never be dumn enough to let Isaaq soldiers go into the middle of Dhulbahanta deegaans far from gurmad directly involved in an inter Dhulbahante conflict

Jaamac Siyaad have you mindfucked

View attachment 292107

The town belongs to JS. Axmed Garaad and Ugaadhyahan plan to khaaraji Canbaashe or force him to surrender under the stipulation the town will be shared with their clans instead of being dominated by Jaamac Siyaad. Unlike the dictatorwannabe Biixi I know the internal divisions and I would never be dumn enough to let Isaaq soldiers go into the middle of Dhulbahanta deegaans far from gurmad directly involved in an inter Dhulbahante conflict
What is that screenshot supposed to prove? Brothers can fight a million times, what is it to you? Maxa ka galay?

Your second paragraph is more xaar, idk how you make that up.

Very soon, SSC Khatumo will bring democracy to Ceerigabo, futaxajis are dying to be saved from the tyranny of Bixi, I thought you’d be more gracious but here we are. :snoop:

All your arguments and debating with me make sense now. You're the stooges in HY and used against other HY by Jeegaan. No wonder you don't support the moutain militia like @Weerar

He's basically a covered HA. His kind work for HA interests. @canjeeroiyoshah @Abdalla
Huuno with all due respect you're just ignorant about beelweynta Habar Yoonis and don't make up stuff of persons you don't know anything about :)

Trending