Omar Mahmoud Re-Capture Saabun Tank Lost In Tukaraq Battle

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
TAARIIKH Taangigii Cagawayne Balse Ku Caanbaxay Magaca Saabuun Oo dib uguso Laabtay Gacanta Beesha reer mahad Cumar Maxamuud.

Taangigaan aya isagoo Habow ah ugalay Ciidanka Mahad Cambaashe dagaalkii 2018kii tukaraq kadhacay waxaana Xiligaasi Somalilamd Kaqaadeen Mahad cambaashe

Dagaalkii 25 August Beesha Reer mahad ayaa Gacanta kusoo dhigay taangigaan Oo aan Wali midabkiisa laga badalin .

Taangigaaan magacasiisa Saxda ah Waa Cagawayne Balse Waxa uu kucaan baxay Magaca SAABUUN oo ah taangi kale oo Ay Mataano ahaayeen

Beesha Reer mahad ayaa Haatan haysata Taangigii Cagawayne iyo Mid kale oo iidoorku lahaayeen

374772659_723251549817787_154550027565464677_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Isaaq bragged they captured it. No Jama Siyad did. Only cause of the rain and it got stuck in the mud. 9 Tanks captured from SNM. Their empty no tanks. Even my jifi caught 1 tank and sent me a video thru whatsapp @Libaax-Joore saw it and bah dhulbahante caught one.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I love Deni security reform on Darawish armed forces. Their now lean-mean-competent I heard from local sources even our reserves the clan militia are starting to reform from the 'ali beestan quantity vs attrition war style' down to a 'caqli' based war-style following in the spirit of PSF model. @Somali Ugaas. No more ali beestan wild uncalculated wars of attrition and quantity. Allahu Akbar. Now it's down to mathamatical angles, choke points, phases and milestones, over-all strategy and squad tasks working like a well oiled machine..

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The Isaaq bragged they captured it. No Jama Siyad did. Only cause of the rain and it got stuck in the mud. 9 Tanks captured from SNM. Their empty no tanks. Even my jifi caught 1 tank and sent me a video thru whatsapp @Libaax-Joore saw it and bah dhulbahante caught one.
Only harti can defeat another harti.

Harti united are unstoppable force of nature.

Harti can easily capture isaaq land all the way to Hargeisa forget Burco

I love Deni security reform on Darawish armed forces. Their now lean-mean-competent I heard from local sources even our reserves the clan militia are starting to reform from the 'ali beestan quantity vs attrition war style' down to a 'caqli' based war-style following in the spirit of PSF model. @Somali Ugaas. No more ali beestan wild uncalculated wars of attrition and quantity. Allahu Akbar. Now it's down to mathamatical angles, choke points, phases and milestones, over-all strategy and squad tasks working like a well oiled machine..

When Harti win so much even Doc is coming back to the dheen, Mash'allah brother so dhawow :friendhug:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When Harti win so much even Doc is coming back to the dheen, Mash'allah brother so dhawow :friendhug:

My deen is with god and always was, not public(show off munafaq deen) thats what i reject. U dont go thru psychosis and not find 'god' becuz all humans cant help u in that spiritual realm/dimension, it's spiritual awakening. But I will always abuse mainstream public facing deen like prophets did.

My deen is with god and always was, not public(show off munafaq deen) thats what i reject. U dont go thru psychosis and not find 'god' becuz all humans cant help u in that spiritual realm/dimension, it's spiritual awakening. But I will always abuse mainstream public facing deen like prophets did.

So you do believe in monotheism aka one creator, but reject the prophets? Interesting...

Only harti can defeat another harti.

Harti united are unstoppable force of nature.

Harti can easily capture isaaq land all the way to Hargeisa forget Burco
Jaabuti we are coming for queen udbolacag lands as her son
I claim it

🤣🤣🤣🤣

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So you do believe in monotheism aka one creator, but reject the prophets? Interesting...

It's been a journey for me from disillusioned with mainstream Islam becuz I felt scared their low iq or ambuulo brained and concluded their religion would be the same, it never sat with me 'failed ppl in this world have mastered knowledge about the next world', I really saw it like that, a down-syndrome population speaking to you about god.

Then after that it was periods of agnostic but leaning towards a creator always, then psychosis came and that was a big wake up call when I realized humans are limited and at times u r on your own in that crazy dimension which was hellish dimension my brain was frying with heat and eyes 'red as blood due to my hag genetics' (that made me turn back to my own god and till day I have personal not public relation with him due to that experience runti).

Thinking about it now maybe god showed me 'al hawiya hypocrite' 7th gated hell in my psychosis and my jabarti side ancestors prayed 4 me to god save from me it. All i know it wasn't a heavenly experience my break, i know that with certainity. But I suspect we have been conditioned to think of anything outside reality as 'demon possession, illness, brain disease' which may of effected how Interpreted it. If it wasn't taught to me that, It may have been different experience.

Last edited:

attash

Amaan Duule
It's been a journey for me from disillusioned with mainstream Islam becuz I felt scared their low iq or ambuulo brained and concluded their religion would be the same, it never sat with me 'failed ppl in this world have mastered knowledge about the next world', I really saw it like that, a down-syndrome population speaking to you about god.

Then after that it was periods of agnostic but leaning towards a creator always, then psychosis came and that was a big wake up call when I realized humans are limited and at times u r on your own in that crazy dimension which was hellish dimension my brain was frying with heat and eyes 'red as blood due to my hag genetics' (that made me turn back to my own god and till day I have personal not public relation with him due to that experience runti).

Thinking about it now maybe god showed me 'al hawiya hypocrite' 7th gated hell in my psychosis and my jabarti side ancestors prayed 4 me to god save from me it. All i know it wasn't a heavenly experience my break, i know that with certainity.
So are you a Muslim or just a deist?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I don't use labels, all i know is when I was in that existence something was helping me but also putting me thru hard knock school of life, it was hard to explain it was a punishment but came with wisdom on how to reform, I realized how weak or how much humans don't know that day, my faith in them died runti becuz they couldn't help me, I had to help myself with some force guiding me back to reality but also warning me 'never to forget the experience'.

I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy even HAGS. It's like ur alive but in a open air prison and everyone in the world are just 'jins' that look human but the real humanity has left. Its like someone put another layer or dimension on the earth. Even trees appear as 'artficial' and plastic leaves, animals look artifcial also. It's like everything earthly is gone and a simulation is happening or another dimension was applied.

Study science sxb there is hidden dimensions which science has captured some and otheer not ye and I know what they mean by it, cause I was in one. It's hard concept to explain if u havent experienced it. It's like the earth has 1 objective layer but then infinite layers that some can experience, I would suspect the universe is similar. It's like google earth how it has so many '3d, 2d, terrain, etc, layers' that can be applied to earth, that's the closest explanation I can give.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

A deist is where god isn't personal. I think their something out there 100% conviction becuz I felt the force of guidance but I don't give it a label or describe it as im only human, I leave it at that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As Hartis let's hand over the big weaponry to Khatumo but only just Enough for khatumo security, we don't want to centralize it in 1 region like happened to Somaliland. Let's always have an active armed force(wejiga hore) and separate clan miliias reserves(wejiga dambe) to avoid the pitfalls of centralism in security. Gee I hate centralism no matter what area be it wealth or cities or politics or security, waa INKAAR. I love diversity for that reason.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Tank was lost in 2018 becuase of that rat Jimcaale. It was a setup.

I heard it got stuck in the mud due to the rains and omar mahmoud POW put their hand up and weapons down but coward Jama siyad still killed them. If this is true, it's the same as fighting un-armed civilians.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I heard it got stuck in the mud due to the rains and omar mahmoud POW put their hand up and weapons down but coward Jama siyad still killed them. If this is true, it's the same as fighting un-armed civilians.
Because he vacated his position that filthy Horgal. Why the hell would anyone trust this shit is beyond me. He deserved a bullet in the head.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But Omar Mahmoud brought a new history and feat in Somali wars, they didn't kill the confused and defeated soldiers nor did they put weapons down which is when POW rules apply. He said 'lets ride' we gonna fight the goojacade front and they trusted him cause Isaaq think any 'victory' is Isaaq remember their from mass psychosis region and rode with omar harti commander thinking their were gonna do some more ass kicking on huwanta. That's why when u lose u commanders, ur squad is done wallahi. Their high value targets. If u lose ur manager structure in any workplace, another manager will take them or the workers will just surrender or leave. It's the same analogy @Somali Ugaas

Trending

Latest posts