Omar del Sur's wife

Apollo

VIP
Kinda funny how African-Americans completely changed Islam into their own thing. NOI doesn't resemble any other type of Islam. Even the way they dress.

Kinda funny how African-Americans completely changed Islam into their own thing. NOI doesn't resemble any other type of Islam. Even the way they dress.

I must be out of the loop, I didn't even know that existed until now. Just searched it up and apparently they made it a social+spiritual+mental and economic thing.

Apollo

VIP
I must be out of the loop, I didn't even know that existed until now. Just searched it up and apparently they made it a social+spiritual+mental and economic thing.

DAS RIGHT

I like how AAs (even non-NOI ones) use this phrase to give a speaker a boost. :dead:

DAS RIGHT

I like how AAs (even non-NOI ones) use this phrase to give a speaker a boost. :dead:

Looool but wait you just reminded me there was a whole Borough somewhere in the US (can't remember if it was near Washington or not) and it was majority AA Muslims. I wonder if they followed this or not now
:ohhh:

Looool but wait you just reminded me there was a whole Borough somewhere in the US (can't remember if it was near Washington or not) and it was majority AA Muslims. I wonder if they followed this or not now
:ohhh:

Probably thinking of Philadelphia, but they are mostly orthodox muslims who broke off from NOI many decades ago

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
She can't be my wife because her voice is too loud.

She's semi-woke on the JQ but not fully. If she was fully, she'd know Jews are promoting (and have promoted) for women to be masculine and she'd use a softer voice.
Do you support Hitler's ideologies when it comes to Jews? Should their be a Holocaust 2.0 if it meant no more jews and manipulation?

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Do you support Hitler's ideologies when it comes to Jews? Should their be a Holocaust 2.0 if it meant no more jews and manipulation?
Hitler actually didn’t come up with the idea to exterminate the jews, he wanted to exile them to Madagascar. He also didn’t say that the ideal German should be blonde with blue eyes,

It was Himmler
upload_2019-12-31_19-33-56.jpeg

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

Good questions.

Was there a Holocaust 1.0? Was it really six million?

I have no idea.

Personally, I think maybe the Jews were put in internment camps like the Japanese in the US. Hitler was a militant anti-Communist, Jewish communities were hotbeds of Communism and so Hitler interned the Jews to prevent them from sabotaging the war effort. The plan was to possibly deport them after the war. Then Allies bombed supply lines and so Jews ended up starving.

That is one theory. I don't know if it's true but I lean towards it.

The official story... we know the official story.

My problem is- why did Auschwitz have a swimming pool with a diving board? ADL-type sources say "it was actually a water reservoir". If that is so, why did the Nazis install a diving board?

Why would you put a swimming pool with a diving board in your death camp?

Did the Nazis really masturbate Jews to death with masturbation machines? Am I really supposed to believe that?

I'm not sure what exactly happened but I don't believe the official version.

Someone might say "okay but for sake of argument- would you support an actual Holocaust of Jews?" No. Simply no.

If we come across Jews in real life, I think we should be polite to them and teach them about Islam. Jews can go to Jannah too if they become Muslim.

No one should ever be mistreated simply for being a Jew.

General Asad

Why would brother Omar agree with that?
He understands and has stated that Jews are the problem. He may not agree with the exterminating them but he may agree that they should be eliminated for all that havoc and destruction that have plagued this planet with.

Why wouldn't he agree with that?

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Probably thinking of Philadelphia, but they are mostly orthodox muslims who broke off from NOI many decades ago
WORD Philly got some beautiful black American women sisters whose family were in the noi in the 60s and 70s but broke off into Sunni Islam in the late 80s and 90s

So many light skin sisters and chocolate ones cute as f*ck and study the Quran heavy

General Asad

Hitler actually didn’t come up with the idea to exterminate the jews, he wanted to exile them to Madagascar. He also didn’t say that the ideal German should be blonde with blue eyes,

It was Himmler
View attachment 86298
Interesting. Sources on this?

Reading Mein Kampf and skimming through his best friends book gave me the impression that he worshipped and obsessed over the blonde hair/blue eye 'Aryan' look. He himself was inbred, had brown hair and blue eyes so it is quite strange. He seems to have taken all the credit, if that's the case.

Himmler was the guy who invented things in the background, no? He doesn't get talked about as much but he contributed a lot though.