Omani puntites

So does the "we wuz" go both ways.

There is a city in Oman named Salalah in the state of Dhofar, where the Daarood, specifically Harti (majority Majerteen followed by Warsangeli, Dhulbahante and Dashiishe) make up a large clan.

They often have clan names as second names. Not rare to bump into an Al-Daroodi, Al-Siwaaqroon, Bayt Ali Saluyman, Bayt Dashiishe and so on.

Now should we also offer these guys the same etiquette of the "We Wuz Soomali, We Wuz Daarood" that we so often do to ourselves, in our self destructive mentally scarred fashion? All of course done in the name of comedy, but it serves as a sort of healing for the immense self hate and mental trauma unfortunately suffered by many of us, without any reason but ignorance.

As a Daroodi myself, I'm proud of my Arab heritage and culture. One day Somalis will start speaking Arabic and abandon the language of Somali. We should be proud Arabs since every Somali clan is an Arab.

Apollo

VIP
@VantaBlack @Ayubi Darod is a Somali clan of Cushitic/native Horn of Africa origin with the same late Neolithic pastoralist proto-Cushitic origins as many other Somalis. The Darod clan is not from Arabia. But whatever, keep believing what you guys want to. Reality won't change.

None of the big clans of in Somalia are of Arab origin, including the Dir or Isaaq and Samaale is not of Arab origin either despite what some bullshit sources claim.

The only recent paternal descendants of Arab patriachs in Somalia are the Mahra claimants in Puntland (Arab Salax) and the various Benadiris in the South. That's about it.

@VantaBlack @Ayubi Darod is a Somali clan of Cushitic/native Horn of Africa origin with the same late Neolithic pastoralist proto-Cushitic origins as many other Somalis. The Darod clan is not from Arabia. But whatever, keep believing what you guys want to. Reality won't change.

None of the big clans of in Somalia are of Arab origin, including the Dir or Isaaq and Samaale is not of Arab origin either despite what some bullshit sources claim.

The only recent paternal descendants of Arab patriachs in Somalia are the Mahra claimants in Puntland (Arab Salax) and the various Benadiris in the South. That's about it.

Did you even read what I wrote Apollo?

This was only done in the interest of comparison and not for claiming.

Apollo

VIP
Did you even read what I wrote Apollo?

This was only done in the interest of comparison and not for claiming.

It was mainly meant for Ayubi and I @'ed you just because, although I think he is joking around and not being serious with this Darod is Arab stuff. Earlier he was a proud Cushite.

Trending