Oman v Somalia | FIFA Arab Cup 2021 Qualifier | Match

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They should jump and loot the goalie like its 1991 :mjlaugh:
somali-civil-war-703261db-ef47-4873-9b21-8c95a567e66-resize-750.jpeg

closer than expected tho so thats nice. 196 vs 80 and we kept it close. if the goalie wasnt a set 8 we couldve pulled through with a draw

Somalis are really bad at being goalkeepers. we kinda look down on that important position, from my experience no geeljire want to be a goalie , everyone wants to be a striker. :pachah1:

I remember being at this soccer tournament in Minneapolis years back , with alot teams coming from all over the US and Canada,
and almost every team had an ajnabi goalkeeper including us :mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
In the game vs Zimbabwe the goalkeeper was the best player.

I remember there were heaps about him on Twitter. What happened to that person?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
closer than expected tho so thats nice. 196 vs 80 and we kept it close. if the goalie wasnt a set 8 we couldve pulled through with a draw

The rankings are BS anyways, problem is we don't play enough friendlies/tournies to get a real score

Keo

VIP
I used to be decent goalie and midfielder when I used to play for my school team. I would definitely have been better than this goalkeeper and I haven't even touched a ball in more than 8 years.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalis are really bad at being goalkeepers. we kinda look down on that important position, from my experience no geeljire want to be a goalie , everyone wants to be a striker. :pachah1:

I remember being at this soccer tournament in Minneapolis years back , with alot teams coming from all over the US and Canada,
and almost every team had an ajnabi goalkeeper including us :mjlol:

lmaooo I used to love being a goalkeeper!

:trumpsmirk:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
In the game vs Zimbabwe the goalkeeper was the best player.

I remember there were heaps about him on Twitter. What happened to that person?

Yeah he was fantastic, not sure why he didn't make the squad this time

E3XULeEXMBgN1K0

Trending

Latest posts