Oldest Somali Voice Recording To Date

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
It's not gibberish isn't just a waqooyi accent the guy keeps replying with as and os LMFAO
Please change your avater, its giving me conflicting sexual emotions. Should I smash or not. I always think you are a girl. Until I read the name.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Please change your avater, its giving me conflicting sexual emotions. Should I smash or not. I always think you are a girl. Until I read the name.

LMFAOOOOO MY DP IS A DUDE BRO

maxresdefault.jpg

AhmedSmelly

LMFAOOOOO MY DP IS A DUDE BRO

maxresdefault.jpg
Why embarrass me like that, you could just have replied with a simple reply "I will change my avatar immediately brother. Thank you for showing me the truth, so people dont mistake me for a women"

but nooo you wanted to put me in my place. :bell::jaynerd::stopit:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Why embarrass me like that, you could just have replied with a simple reply "I will change my avatar immediately brother. Thank you for showing me the truth, so people dont mistake me for a women"

but nooo you wanted to put me in my place. :bell::jaynerd::stopit:

NO I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT LMFAO . I'm sorry :(

AhmedSmelly

NO I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT LMFAO . I'm sorry :(
I know you didnt mean like that, I am thinking ahead, this people will accuse you of being Khaanis for liking yourself. Be wary around Somalis. Even the great Ahmedsmelly wanted to call you that because of the avatar, but restrained myself. Without the half Kikuyu blood from my mother side, I would have been like the rest of the geeljires. :wowsweat:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I know you didnt mean like that, I am thinking ahead, this people will accuse you of being Khaanis for liking yourself. Be wary around Somalis. Even the great Ahmedsmelly wanted to call you that because of the avatar, but restrained myself. Without the half Kikuyu blood from my mother side, I would have been like the rest of the geeljires. :wowsweat:

LMFAO :dead:

Trending

Latest posts