Older Somali Man shot in Minneapolis Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Was he hit by a real bullet? Or rubber bullets cause that much damage? We need to tell our elders to stay at home, I doubt he was part of the protest.

Shit nigga i almost cried, This is justifiable rioting but the looting is not, The american cops work for a tyrannical system george floyd could have been guled farah justice needs to come now

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somalis will die one by one so that ONE black male can get justice meanwhile they won't protest for shit when dozens of Somalis get killed in bombings smh

Somalis will die one by one so that ONE black male can get justice meanwhile they won't protest for shit when dozens of Somalis get killed in bombings smh
You see what I mean? It was one man killed by a sadistic cop, @Giftxo there are much more pressing issues. They just aren't popular or trendy enough though I guess.

Cartman

reformed
I think it’s because somalis got killed here by police just unrecorded. So it hits close to home.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You see what I mean? It was one man killed by a sadistic cop, @Giftxo there are much more pressing issues. They just aren't popular or trendy enough though I guess.
Bro that's THREE Somalis that could've potentially died for this Madow dude who knows even more might've gotten shot

This bytch would rather Somalis risk their lives and get shot one by one for Madows instead of staying safe at home and letting Madows handle their own problems nacalah I can never respect someone that'd risk the safety of their people for the problems of other people
I think it’s because somalis got killed here by police just unrecorded. So it hits close to home.
It's because the protest is for a Madow man that died so Madows showed out and started chimping out and Somalis hopped in remember a somali guy over here got smoked by police not too long ago and only somalis showed out for protests. Shyt didn't escalate that much and it was calm that's just the nature of Madows for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending