OLD WHITE WOMEN Looking For Companionship In KENYA

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Most often, the women begin "dating" the Kenyan men because they are lonely. The men usually play along because they live in awful poverty. Playing along can guarantee the men a comfortable bed in a hotel, as well as meals and gifts from the women that the men keep or sell for things they need..

Most of the women are from Germany, Switzerland, eastern Europe, and Turkey. The women are usually older, wealthy, and overweight.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Supply meets Demand

1643186762221.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ayeeyo, they even want these men too cook and clean for them:

@Angelina it seems there are predatory, "lazy" women looking for their prey in the 3rd world too.

:mjhaps::mjkkk:

The Witch craft was woke me , and the woman who complained of big black gu.s boom boom without romance cracked me up.

then....

i heard HIV is 20% high in Mombasa. I fainted.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

@Apollo Come translate, niyahow. But whether I get the dialogue or not the bit where she's seemingly showing him how to caress her breasts is just...

:damn::damn::damn:

War ya illahi yaqano?!

:deadosama:

Ayeeyo, they even want these men too cook and clean for them:

@Angelina it seems there are predatory, "lazy" women looking for their prey in the 3rd world too.

:mjhaps::mjkkk:
Yep, i've even heard of cases of middle aged Somali women going back home and marrying young Abdis.

Hopefully, at least men know and understand that younger women like these young men are only with old men for money. But most of ya'll have deluded yourselves into thinking women like old men.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yep, i've even heard of cases of middle aged Somali women going back home and marrying young Abdis.

Hopefully, at least men know and understand that younger women like these young men are only with old men for money. But most of ya'll have deluded yourselves into thinking women like old men.
I have no horse in this Xalimo V Faraax war. I am merely a serial pot stirrer as, given time, I've begun to enjoy the spectacle these jihads create. That being said, I have noticed a fair number of young women I know irl do prefer older men. Maybe not 10-20 years older but even a minimum of 5-10 years seems common. I even grew up with one who was quite vocal about her interest in 30+ men when we were in our early 20s and I could see it wasn't necessarily about lacag to her.

Nevertheless, if you look like this while being 50+:

mDL7FNO.jpg

and think that 18-25 year old is with you for your sparkling personality and her insatiable lust for older then I have news for you, awoowe.

head no GIF

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Why do you think they do this, walaashay?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have no horse in this Xalimo V Faraax war. I am merely a serial pot stirrer as, given time, I've begun to enjoy the spectacle these jihads create. That being said, I have noticed a fair number of young women I know irl do prefer older men. Maybe not 10-20 years older but even a minimum of 5-10 years seems common. I even grew up with one who was quite vocal about her interest in 30+ men when we were in our early 20s and I could see it wasn't necessarily about lacag to her.

Nevertheless, if you look like this while being 50+:

mDL7FNO.jpg

and think that 18-25 year old is with you for your sparkling personality and her insatiable lust for older then I have news for you, awoowe.

head no GIF

PREACH @Shimbiris PREACH! Tell @Angelina u know by experience women prefer older men, however much older. It is in the Fitra of the woman to need to respect her husband and be in awe to him. That is how the dominant vs Submissive will work. By a woman preferring an older man, she automatically is saying, i can't respect young guys, older men have my respect. And respect is a facet of submission.

PREACH @Shimbiris PREACH! Tell @Angelina u know by experience women prefer older men, however much older. It is in the Fitra of the woman to need to respect her husband and be in awe to him. That is how the dominant vs Submissive will work. By a woman preferring an older man, she automatically is saying, i can't respect young guys, older men have my respect. And respect is a facet of submission.
Women tend to like men that are only a few yrs older. NOT by decades. If it was 'fitrah' the norm would not be for women to marry men only a few years older. Look at world statistics. Countries in which women aren't poor or forced women marry men that are from the same generation.

Women marrying men that are decades older is only common in very poor nations in which forced marriages are common. Women are forced to marry them, whether it be fathers selling them for dowry or girls going for them for survival.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Women tend to like men that are only a few yrs older. NOT by decades. If it was 'fitrah' the norm would not be for women to marry men only a few years older. Look at world statistics. Countries in which women aren't poor or forced women marry men that are from the same generation.

Women marrying men that are decades older is only common in very poor nations in which forced marriages are common. Women are forced to marry them.

In Rich Nations- Divorce is at all HIGH. Because of Chaos, not order. Yes, its appealing to be 50/50 but at some point it becomes realistic. Men leave their wives for a young woman. Its primal huuno. The problem with humans is we are desperately trying to run away from our nature. No. Its futile. Did you know We are promised by our creator a Paradise with Trees and Rivers? And mansions and Palaces of course. But mostly rivers and trees. A heavenly garden. How come we are not promised a 50/50 Rich nation culture style of luxury and decadent?

In Rich Nations- Divorce is at all HIGH. Because of Chaos, not order. Yes, its appealing to be 50/50 but at some point it becomes realistic. Men leave their wives for a young woman. Its primal huuno. The problem with humans is we are desperately trying to run away from our nature. No. Its futile. Did you know We are promised by our creator a Paradise with Trees and Rivers? And mansions and Palaces of course. But mostly rivers and trees. A heavenly garden. How come we are not promised a 50/50 Rich nation culture style of luxury and decadent?
Basra hun, can you pleaae try to make sense? We're talking about female attraction hunno. Enough about men, we know what they like.

Women like men that are a few years older and who are fit and healthy. Not pot soft bellied men who are losing their T- levels due to old age.

But in very poor societies, women are sold and forced to marry these men because their families are very poor.

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I saw this when i went to Zanzibar on the beach resorts but those women werent always old/fat some were young and just wanted fun

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra hun, can you pleaae try to make sense? We're talking about female attraction hunno. Enough about men, we know what they like.

Women like men that are a few years older and who are fit and healthy. Not pot soft bellied men who are losing their T levels due to old age. But in very poor societies, women are sold and forced to marry these men because their families are very poor.

Women like Security and Dominance from their men. Periodt.

And most of the times one of these requirements is enough. LOL

Women like Security and Dominance from their men. Periodt.

And most of the times one of these requirements is enough. LOL
Lol, you know damn well a woman from a comfortable family wouldn't care about the dominance and security of a 60 year old odey.

Men are at their strongest when they're in their mid 20s to late 30s. That is also when they're handsome. So no hunno, you can keep your laxoox looking flabby Middle aged adeero .At that age, many start to need a carer, a young woman wants an enegetic man, NOT someone she has to nurse.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol, you know damn well a woman from a comfortable family wouldn't care about the dominance and security of a 60 year old odey.

Men are at their strongest when they're in their mid 20s to late 30s. That is also when they're handsome. So no hunno, you can keep your laxoox looking flabby Middle aged adeero .At that age, many start to need a carer, a young woman wants an enegetic man, NOT someone she has to nurse.

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...... Men Prime years are 39 -59 u haven't seen a daddy in action obviously.

By Security i don't mean only physical strength, although that is very important, especially in enticing women to walking willingly into the bedroom as opposed to being carried or dragged.

By Security - i mean have money to provide for her. This is a huge part of the 'respect' a woman has for the lucky man. Periodt.

Trending

Latest posts