Old somali Bots on instagram

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’m tired of this.... what is this????? HUH? Wala waashay wallahi this is another level of crazy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT YOU ON MY PAGE? BISINKA.

someone control your adheers who are under these accounts :mahubowtf:

I’m tired of this.... what is this????? HUH? Wala waashay wallahi this is another level of crazy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT YOU ON MY PAGE? BISINKA.

someone control your adheers who are under these accounts :mahubowtf:
I like Niiko you should’ve made this thread NSFW especially when they wear that tight skirt and it jiggles :ahh:

Villainess

It's how my husband love make me feel :stressed:
‏بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم الحمد لله رب العالمين الرحمن الرحيم مالك يوم الدين إياك نعبد وإياك نستعين اهدنا الصراط المستقيم صراط الذين انعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ‏ولا الضالين

آمين

💕💕

‏بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم الحمد لله رب العالمين الرحمن الرحيم مالك يوم الدين إياك نعبد وإياك نستعين اهدنا الصراط المستقيم صراط الذين انعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ‏ولا الضالين

آمين

💕💕
I’m gonna google translate that it better It be anything weird :ufdup:

Villainess

Bruh I didn’t read it I thought it was something weird big “L” for me :kendrickcry::mjcry::jcoleno:

Translation: In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful. Praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds, the Compassionate, the Merciful. Malik on the Day of Judgment. Trustworthy
‏سح سح😇

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.

آمين

💕💕
giphy.gif