Old Somali boomers as leaders of Somalia

So, I was watching the president of Somalia speak and some other officials in a video. It suddenly downed on me, my God! These are dinosaurs from another era in history. Imagine electing someone form the dark ages.
We have so many Somalis educated in the west, some of us born and raised here are getting closer to our 30’s now (1996 and will be turning 27 this year) others that came as young children are in their 40’s we have a lot to offer and contribute. I think it’s time Somalia moved away from these former war lords and looked to the Western Somali for leadership.

So, I was watching the president of Somalia speak and some other officials in a video. It suddenly downed on me, my God! These are dinosaurs from another era in history. Imagine electing someone form the dark ages.
We have so many Somalis educated in the west, some of us born and raised here are getting closer to our 30’s now (1996 and will be turning 27 this year) others that came as young children are in their 40’s we have a lot to offer and contribute. I think it’s time Somalia moved away from these former war lords and looked to the Western Somali for leadership.
I hate to break it you, the only thing they love from qurbajoog are their money.

Yaraye

VIP
These elders will die off. Soon their qabiil loving children will be in their place. If we don’t start a power grab with a the outside Somalis lined up to take positions to help the country, the cycle is just gonna continue with those elder’s children

Trending