OLD PL POLITICAL MINDSET

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes I know I always refer to m father because I have no choice but to 'dhaxal' his knowledge, time period, etc and challenges of that era. Or else I am starting from 'scratch' with nothing to work of. I can attend apply what he told me and compare it to our generation and start observing 'patterns'. I then go back to the culture(sayid) and see what he said untill there is 'correlation' that is undeniable occurring.

Anyways OLD PL are like 'we are sick' of holding this 'somalinimo' way ka daaleen, they want help now as it's not just something for them to PROTECT, it concerns all somali clans including hawiye/isaaq/darods. Maxaa anaga dusha naga saaray bahashani is what my father always says. We can return to our old kingdom roots and negiotate a 'release' from this 'sayid' abdulle project. My dad is serious when he says 'anaga maxaa na daba dhigayo bahashani'. He said when the hg and abgaal killed each other in the 4 month war, that generation would've produced 'inventors' to help us preserve this 'somalinimo' but their gone and now were dealing with 'cawaan' population as they have nothing to 'dhaxal' since their all DEAD. They just attach to 'foreign ideas' nothing else like wixi shisheeye looga keeno be it islamic brotherhood, kuwa dibada hada wax ku bartay lakin maskax 'aray siday ahan jirtay' mooye wax kale ku jirin. He said I wish we just cut our 'losses' in Somalia at least MJ ma 'waayi' karo inu ku noqdo 'tarikhda' kingdomka oo bahasha ku salaysna 'arimo dhiigeed'. He said that kingdom would've of evolved over time, sultan waa jiri laha KOR lakin 'dawlad' oo amar leh waa jiri laha also oo ka shaqayo dadkani oo mowqiifka ka dhaxayso tahay 'arimo dhiigeed'. Waxayna ilashanayan markas mowqiifkooda oo ah 'majerteniya' ama 'yaysan beesha dumin'.

Sayid abdulle was 'wider' thinker, wuu ogga hadi qabil loo kala baxo dawlad ahan, one can be swallowed up where-as if we united on somali commonality, hadi mid wax ka xumaado mid kale ayaa tarikhda iyo dhaqanka iyo wixi la soo maray xasusan doono. It was similar to 'i scratch ur back' you 'scratch my back' system. Lets protect this somali language, history, religion because at that time waxaa bilabmayay ALLIANCES, sayid adapted to this new world. But he said lets not make our mowqiif wax ka baxsan SOMALINIMO, it wasn't an EMPIRE idea, but to remain INDEPENDENT AMA SOMALIDU SIDAY TIRAHDO 'GOBANIMADA' LA ILALIYO KELIYA MA AHA IN WADAN KALE LAGU DUULO OO LA GABSADO.

He didnt care about the working mode for his hadaf. Be it islamic state, democratic, ama emirate. Waxasi waa MODELKI weeye waa siyasiinta hawshooda taas. Just hadafkasi ilalinteeda was the most important, he was a visionary. sayidku ma bixin jirin adeegyo iyo waxasi, he wouldve stepped away for siyasiinta to provide the working model. thats only isimo job nothing else to observe the working model and approve it secures their VALUES.

I wish i could unite somalis on 'xoriyad' aan isku aqbalno, he will say YA ADOOON MOODAY. See no tarikh on adoonimo dhinaca maskaxda, ruuxda, jirka even other africans cant unite on this nonsense since it doesnt affect them. Marka maba laysu keeni karo valuekasi. Somalidu dont understand adoomaysiga meelo badan shacabka bay ka gasha it cant silencing ppl thru orders and feker like americans suffered or thru jirka sida africankooda ama wuxu noqon kara dhinaca diinta sida kuwa ka soo cararay europe. It doesnt even affect u so why u care what his story and past is, your dealing with ur own people and their story n past and u need a MODEL government for it. It doesnt matter how many presidents beeshu lee yahay, u are not the VISIONARY of this value system.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mind u arimaha bin adan like humanity stuff, waa na qusaaya, waa wax anaga oo dhan naga dhaxayo aduunka, u can talk about stuff like that with other nations but not their STORY and history and value system, u have your own it won't work even if u apply his or vice versa for them. There must be mutual respect about this on both sides as they can see it's pointless and they will have mutual respect on it. Where as @Cognitivedissonance wuxu raba hassan al bana aduunka loo kala qaybiyo gaal iyo muslim. ARI BOOWE IN LAYSKU DHACO MAA RABTA? ADUUNKA WAA KA DAALAYA TAAS. WHY I CALL U HASSAN AL BANNA, IS CUZ WHAT U PREACH HAS ITS ROOTS THERE, AFKAGA WAXAA KA SOO BAXAYO, GUNDHIGISA SOO BAAR. THIS HUMANITY CONCEPT WAA ARIN AAN KA YAABAY, MEEL KASTO WAY TABANAYSA ADUUNKA, ITS SHARED COMMANLITY. THATS WHY THEIR WORLD POWERS TODAY, THY COVER ALL HUMANITY PROJECTS. WHILE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMALI. HASSAN AL BANA ONLY MUSLIM. THEY ARE WORLD POWER SINCE THEIR VALUE SYSTEM APPEALS TO THE WORLD, MA AHA MID CIRKA KA TIMI LIKE MIRACLE.

SIDASI LOO KALA SARAYA MASKAXDA ADUUNKA...MID WAA ARIMO 'ETHNICITY, LANGAUGE, RELIGION, CULTURE' MID WAA 'ARIMO DIINI' WUXU SOO JIIDAN KARA INTA DIINTASI RABTA MA AHA MASHRUC ADUUN. MID BA YIMI MANA OGGI MEESHAY KA TIMI LAKIN MID BA YIMI OO BAHASHA SI BALAARIYAY OO GAADHSIYAY BIN ADANIMO. MARKA WADAN KASTO AYUU HADA KALA HADLI KARA VALUE SYSTEMKASI, HALKA UU DANAHISA GAARKAGA ILASHAN KARA TO SURVIVE. ITS LIKE TWO HANDS, ONE HAND TO HELP HIMSELF, WHILE ANOTHER HAND HELPING HUMANITY.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at @SirLancelLord iyo fekerkisa. He even said it so I am not putting words in his mouth. Wa feker dibedeed waana Niin isaaq oo 40 years ka bacdi beeshisa la tagi doono waxani. He said industry and 'economy' is most important. That's from 'capitalist' theory of europe. War adigu storykasi idin ma dhaxayso waryaa. Ur most difficult THEORY is 'political', somalis are fine in BUSINESS. Boqolal sano bay ku dhex jireen wayna iska dhaxli karan. Its not politics nation building, waxasi. Look how he will spend his life in IRRELEVANCY. Markasi beeshisa ayaa taageeri doono ariimo dhiigeed iyo cuqdad mana ogga inuusan meelba uu wadin akhirki laftigisa.

Kuwani waa kuwa roon sida sirlance. U seen the useless isaaqs in here no more then us vs them, gang mentality, aan isku dhacno, the world is moving to different mindset now, his still stuuck in that. General section poster stay as citizen and just play games ma ceeb dont come into POLITICS. When i meet one of my habar yar husband he said to me i spent my time in banadir playing sports, manta wa ciroole, intasi lee ku eekow inan dhaho baan rabay, his like my sirlancelord generation now. His the generation of deni this guy i am telling u who is married to my aunty. He spent his time playing sports, he still does and loves it mashallah. Just like general spotters u stick to your fun and be good citizens when its our generation to RUN against each other

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We shud tell the saudis. Here u go SXB his our brotherhood and hassan al banna soldiers, we take them one by one in each sector, names, party, origins of education. Include the The charity sector their involved in also(turkey being state sponsor now of this arm). Take the militant leaders one by one in their militant head, dont kill them. Hand them to saudi, we are disinfected now and they will leave us alone as they chse more brotherhood thru islamic nation.

I am willing to hand over any MJ brotherhood in bosaso regardless what sector he is hiding in or business section he is in. Wuxu yahay soldier hassan al banna, ma aha niin beesha uu dagaaalmayo waana sababta uu degaankisa manta cid kale degtay as the idealogy means pushing you OUT in the end. dont send them to QATAR thats their home.

Saudi - dubai is our ally only in PL, we cant except qatar/turkey beyond no strings attached development and we have to carefully monitor wat this development is, it can be mind altering one like education sector or ophanage they raise your babies to be soldiers. We tell saudi the poor ppl we will ensure we teach them our value system it wont AFFECT U or the world. no need to kill them, its pointless as their just FOLLOWERS. U need the leaders of these ppl using the working model of hassan al banna which came later thru AYUBI magacisa in egypt.

let the saudi take them out to the desert, mashallah thats justice THIS CANCER in sas loo galo not kill the civilians. His idealogy is easily defeatable WAA BUUG la qoray bees its not quran that is memorized for 1000 years and more. its a man VIEW AND CADIFAD. THEY WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL ISLAM WITHOUT POLTIICAL MOVEMENT.

I WISH THAT BOOK WAS CANCELLED EVERYWHERE. SYED QUTUBI THATS IT THE WORKING MODEL GUY, HE STOLE HASSAN AL BANNA VISION. HE COULDVE OF BEEN MENTALLY ILL NOONE KNOWS EVEN PPL LOOK SANE DOESNT MEAN INSIDE HIS MIND HE IS. I FEEL THEY HAD MENTAL ILLNESS EVEN THO IT WASNT KNOWN AT THE TIME AND CADIFAD AND EMOTIONS COMBINING WITH A CHANGING WORLD THEY DONT SEE A PLACE IN.

THATS WHY ITS IMPORTANT U MONITOR WAT PPL PUT IN BOOKS, IT CAN BE LEFT FOR GENERATIONS AND PPL READ IT AND ONE OR TWO BELIEVE IT AS THEY SEE THE WORLD ISNT HOW THEY LIKE IT AND THEY BEGIN WORKING MODEL. Now its 100 years this idea floating around with different working models but its very ROBUST NOW. he may of regretted it even later in life but its to late if its circulating. Like if i wrote a book on jews when i was sick, i wud hate someone to follow this

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mental illness is funny untill society tells u your SICK, u won't even think u r loooooooool. So maybe hassan al banna and qutubi(siyasi side government model and spreading) they didnt even know their mental states who knows. If u guys confirmed to me when I am sick that I am not sick, I would continue writing my bullshit theories on jews.

Sanity and Insanity depends on YOU the MAJORITY, NOT the one who is ILL which is where u try to focus 100% on to bring us back in line thru FORCE. So i dont believe in mental illness per se like how the west views it. but i also dont reject the majority decides what ur saying is normal or not. I think our minds can go where-ever we want, its not restricted to common ideas of its time.

I can see why ppl focus on jews, when ur mentally ill(depending if society seriously thinks u r), they go back to god and when u go back to god it talks about JEWS alot, u dont realize at the time its between god and jews not you but u get swallowed into it and sometimes its to late u WROTE ANTI SEMETIC BOOK WHICH CUD BE LEFT IN THE WORLD AND SOMEONE MAY READ IT IN FEW YEARS OR MORE AND SPREAD IT.

Islamic world needs to TELL US authority on quran so we dont make DECISIONS OURSELVES. I COULDVE OF JOINED SHABAB OR ANY ISLAMIC MOVEMENT IF THEY WERE SENDING ME TO ISRAEL AND JEWS OR CHRISTIANS WHO THEY SLAVE IS THE IDEALOGY ROAMING AROUND. THATS WHY U NEED AN AUTHORITY. LOOK AT MENTAL ILLNESS I HAVE, THE AUTHORITY IS DOCTORS, THEY TELL ME IM ILL, IF THEY DIDNT. SOMEONE MAY TAKE ME IN AND CONVINCE ME IM RIGHT ABOUT SEEING THINGS NOT THERE AND HE CUD BE USING ME IN THE END SO HE CAN GET HIS CADIFAD DONE.

THATS WHY U NEED MAJORITY CONSENSUS BODY IN ANY FIELD OF THE WORLD, OR ELSE ITS CHAOS IN IDEALOGY.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Look at @SirLancelLord iyo fekerkisa. He even said it so I am not putting words in his mouth. Wa feker dibedeed waana Niin isaaq oo 40 years ka bacdi beeshisa la tagi doono waxani. He said industry and 'economy' is most important. That's from 'capitalist' theory of europe. War adigu storykasi idin ma dhaxayso waryaa. Ur most difficult THEORY is 'political', somalis are fine in BUSINESS. Boqolal sano bay ku dhex jireen wayna iska dhaxli karan. Its not politics nation building, waxasi. Look how he will spend his life in IRRELEVANCY. Markasi beeshisa ayaa taageeri doono ariimo dhiigeed iyo cuqdad mana ogga inuusan meelba uu wadin akhirki laftigisa.

Kuwani waa kuwa roon sida sirlance. U seen the useless isaaqs in here no more then us vs them, gang mentality, aan isku dhacno, the world is moving to different mindset now, his still stuuck in that. General section poster stay as citizen and just play games ma ceeb dont come into POLITICS. When i meet one of my habar yar husband he said to me i spent my time in banadir playing sports, manta wa ciroole, intasi lee ku eekow inan dhaho baan rabay, his like my sirlancelord generation now. His the generation of deni this guy i am telling u who is married to my aunty. He spent his time playing sports, he still does and loves it mashallah. Just like general spotters u stick to your fun and be good citizens when its our generation to RUN against each other

I'm surprised I read that. Absolute Rubbish you didn't make no point.

I'm not going to call you anything but I advise to change your mindset brother.

Somalis greater ally is another Somali and also his fiercest rival. We compete with each other but against a foreigner we unite - that is our characteristics, I rather sit with someone from bosaaso to Carissa then an outsider.

We may disagree politically but in business We must all work together and that will hopefully unite is politically

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm surprised I read that. Absolute Rubbish you didn't make no point.

I'm not going to call you anything but I advise to change your mindset brother.

Somalis greater ally is another Somali and also his fiercest rival. We compete with each other but against a foreigner we unite - that is our characteristics, I rather sit with someone from bosaaso to Carissa then an outsider.

We may disagree politically but in business We must all work together and that will hopefully unite is politically

Im not convincing u, just take my point and ur point to the MAJORITY board. Two mentally ill cant make a right we need a balancer a board of some sort and model agreed on(scientific) is just our generation, it wasnt deni generation or my aunty generation. Difference is i dhaxal dhaxal from the past u ignore ignore ignore and chase foreign ideas that are subjective while ignoring physical science which is the only TRUTH in science the rest is theories that change along with time SUBJECTIVE BA LA DHAHA LIBERAL ARTS.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Im not convincing u, just take my point and ur point to the MAJORITY board. Two mentally ill cant make a right we need a balancer a board of some sort and model agreed on(scientific) is just our generation, it wasnt deni generation or my aunty generation. Difference is i dhaxal dhaxal from the past u ignore ignore ignore and chase foreign ideas that are subjective while ignoring physical science which is the only TRUTH in science the rest is theories that change along with time SUBJECTIVE BA LA DHAHA LIBERAL ARTS.

What's with the insult, this is a discussion platform we're both here for the exchange of ideas and to see how others think.

I would like to know your philosophy, how you think and come accros opinions and what inspires you.

I'm working in architecture / construction
Putting plans in place to start my business in Burco.

My interest - free market / globalisation
Industry.

My main aim is to start an producing the product and create a local demand for it before taking it first to neighbouring towns/cities than States.

Politics is a headache, especially Somaliland now The democratic system we chose has been corrupted and all Tribes are fighting over to how much power they should have in the next election. Lesson to all Somalis don't adapt democracy until you've taken care of everything else first

Trending