Old pic of Somali looking Male?

Anyone have more info on this pic? Is it legit from the past or a part of a production lol? I saw it on Pinterest with no context.
81E03D48-C796-4D1F-8D87-4739D0A141EE.jpeg

That dude Yemeni, he could have Somali ancestry has we have deep ties with that neighbouring country. U can tell his Yemeni by the dagger his carrying, somalis used to carry swords or spear not daggers.

B8024B00-E0EB-4259-89A0-7F704E09B82F.jpeg

At the bottom of the photo are scribbles, which read 'Sheik Seyed'.

Sheikha Bodour Al Qasimi, daughter of His Highness Sheikh Dr Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah, and founder of Emirates Publishers Association, said the man in the photo is Sheikh Zayed the First - the grandfather and namesake of the UAE's beloved founding father, the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.

It's the harsh environment that gives him the dark Somali-looking color
That’s what some Arabs were saying online, he was in harsh climate causing the dark color, which could be true. They are saying this man is the founding father of the Emirates. We have to remember that original Arabs were dark in color. So these new Arabs are mixed with northern people. Arab doesn’t only mean the typical Saudi or Arab today. They came from us vs we come from them lol. We are the originals

Something I’ve noticed about Somalis from the pass. They had good bone structure! No shade some of us still do, but they look different.
Alhamdulilah for being Somali lol. We have diversity in looks and we must learn to appreciate that. But your right, the Somalis from before had good bone structure and posture. Maybe because they were thin and you could actually see the features haha. Now we have all these extra goodies to cover up our structure and form lol.

That dude Yemeni, he could have Somali ancestry has we have deep ties with that neighbouring country. U can tell his Yemeni by the dagger his carrying, somalis used to carry swords or spear not daggers.
Who’s to say we didn’t start the daggers? Lol I’m skeptical of everything now. I feel like we’ve been bamboozled in history haha. Can’t trust anyone

Trending