old article of dahir calasow in dutch newspaper

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol i just saw this old article of dahir calasow in 2010. He was blackmailing somalis in holland and if they didn pay he would send all shabab to their families in somalia. The dutch gouverment were searching for him and they asked the somalis that he treatened where he lives And those somalis protected him:snoop: The article even said that dahir works with the CIA

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Mooryaans being mooryaans. Idiots should've cooperated so the gov could deport the filth but they protected him cause they're from the same clan. Roaches deserve eachother.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Lol i just saw this old article of dahir calasow in 2010. He was blackmailing somalis in holland and if they didn pay he would send all shabab to their families in somalia. The dutch gouverment were searching for him and they asked the somalis that he treatened where he lives And those somalis protected him:snoop: The article even said that dahir works with the CIA

f*ck that nigga. We somalis are cursed with each other. the shop he was trying to blackmail was one of the only 5 somali stores in my city. Instead of building his own future he was trying to rob others.

And of course his klansmen back him up.
:kanyehmm:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
f*ck that nigga. We somalis are cursed with each other. the shop he was trying to blackmail was one of the only 5 somali stores in my city. Instead of building his own future he was trying to rob others.

And of course his klansmen back him up.
:kanyehmm:
Bro breda i think is were the most somalis in holland live. I live in amsterdam and we dont have that much somalis here. He is a bum for doing that

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Mooryaans being mooryaans. Idiots should've cooperated so the gov could deport the filth but they protected him cause they're from the same clan. Roaches deserve eachother.
I dont even think its because they his clan members they protected hik because they dont like to talk to the cadaans and you know how somalis are they just swallow it. They need to f*ck him up good. Who does he think he is with his blackmailing A italiam maffia boss? :mjlol:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
EU Somali's wax baa ka qaldan, even the ones who fled to reer phish iyo chibis are strange.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Did they all come from England? I see Somalis everywhere now here in Rotterdam. In the past they just lived in a few neighborhoods next too eachother.
Some are freshies straigh from koonfuur and some returned from england. But i have seen to much of them lately. We used to be the only somali family in my neighborhood. Now we have a new somali family in our appartement building

Xoxoxo

VIP
Bro breda i think is were the most somalis in holland live. I live in amsterdam and we dont have that much somalis here. He is a bum for doing that
Yo I heard about this one Somali man who is a traitor and exposed every Somali person secrets but no one goes against him because his people protect him too. Breda is a wild city. Somalis living there are a different breed

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yo I heard about this one Somali man who is a traitor and exposed every Somali person secrets but no one goes against him because his people protect him too. Breda is a wild city. Somalis living there are a different breed
Where does this somali traitor live? Breda has the most fobish somalis of fob living their:hova:. Nijmegen has allot of cadcads

Xoxoxo

VIP
Where does this somali traitor live? Breda has the most fobish somalis of fob living their:hova:. Nijmegen has allot of cadcads
Not sure mate but my family does know that he married his sister to get into this country easily. Nobody else except for his people and my family know this. But it baffles me that he is willing to be a sell-out while knowing that he also illegally entered this country.

I thought cadcads all lived in Amsterdam?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Not sure mate but my family does know that he married his sister to get into this country easily. Nobody else except for his people and my family know this. But it baffles me that he is willing to be a sell-out while knowing that he also illegally entered this country.

I thought cadcads all lived in Amsterdam?
Nah most of them live in Nijmegen or arnhem

Xoxoxo

VIP
Nah most of them live in Nijmegen or arnhem
That’s actually interesting because I saw a huge group of them in Amsterdam when I was younger lmao.

unpopular opinion: but I dislike those Somalis living in Eindhoven the most because they are recent and are so hot headed and close minded. I only know this nice Christian family living there (Horta why are there so many Christian Somalis living there actually?)

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
That’s actually interesting because I saw a huge group of them in Amsterdam when I was younger lmao.

unpopular opinion: but I dislike those Somalis living in Eindhoven the most because they are recent and are so hot headed and close minded. I only know this nice Christian family living there (Horta why are there so many Christian Somalis living there actually?)
Wallahi i dont know who but do you remember this xalimo she came from marka somalia and she became Christian and even changed her name to esther

Xoxoxo

VIP
Wallahi i dont know who but do you remember this xalimo she came from marka somalia and she became Christian and even changed her name to esther

Why Esther :yloezpe::yloezpe: there are way better Christian names and she had the AUDACITY to choose a DUTCH name. SMH she could have used a traditional Somali name with no Islamic relation because we have them. She’s a sell out and a coin on top of that. If you want to become a Christian that’s fine, but don’t try to become white 💀

on a side not her hair colour is pretty.

Trending