Ok there is a problem at work.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is this new white kid, who is hired by my company to recruit workers at my company, we are short many people. Jobs every where but no people!!!!!!

Anyway this kid -is sweet and very friendly, but he has an issue. His crotch area has a bulge. Sometimes its big, sometimes there is nothing protruding. He is always on his phone. As i am the nosiest person in my cubical square root=foot, i notice these things. I think he watches adult movies on his phone. What else can account for this fluctuations? Or maybe next time i should just look at his eyes, never below his neck?

He is a temporary worker here for just this quick fix worker shortages

A problem? Or too much information?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Establish dominance, beat his ass. If your boss tries to fire you beat him too. Simple.
:samwelcome:

I only establish my dominance on other females. I hate competition. I eat my competitions ! Boys are dumb and easy to manage

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lower your gaze Basra! Or raise it in this case

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I luv that clever pun~ Mashalaaah
1659033783239.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK i am going to the HR.

The cringe creep is at it again. He is walking around aroused. I shared with my co workers, they are laughing but i am not

There is this new white kid, who is hired by my company to recruit workers at my company, we are short many people. Jobs every where but no people!!!!!!

Anyway this kid -is sweet and very friendly, but he has an issue. His crotch area has a bulge. Sometimes its big, sometimes there is nothing protruding. He is always on his phone. As i am the nosiest person in my cubical square root=foot, i notice these things. I think he watches adult movies on his phone. What else can account for this fluctuations? Or maybe next time i should just look at his eyes, never below his neck?

He is a temporary worker here for just this quick fix worker shortages

A problem? Or too much information?
He hid moos in his pants

ngl if someone is walking around rock hard it is pretty noticable
but u are right basra should try her hardest to lower her gaze
I’m not blaming her. We’re all human and our eyes land some places it shouldn’t. But it just seems like her eyes were fixed on there the entire time.

Don’t report him because he may have a big dick. Someone else said the same thing on Reddit there was this student training to be a doctor and he always had a bulge and his supervisor spoke to him about it but apparently he’s always had a huge member

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don’t report him because he may have a big dick. Someone else said the same thing on Reddit there was this student training to be a doctor and he always had a bulge and his supervisor spoke to him about it but apparently he’s always had a huge member

I am just going to avoid him. He is a kid. Not even 22 yet

Trending